[H]359 ele+ 2 friends LF latenight guild

Guild Recruitment
Times Available: 10:45pm EST- 2am EST Sun-Thur
Server Preference: Hyjal - would like to stay here if possible
Faction: Horde

My guild recently folded *sad face*, So I am looking for a guild for myself and 2 friends. A 360 arms/fury warrior and a fresh 120 hunter that is currently gearing.

What we are looking for is:
- A guild currently progressing in heroic with plans to eventually move into mythic with a 2 day raid week, 3 days is fine if we are super close on getting something down.
- A guild that gives constructive criticism and feedback while giving the player a chance to improve.
-A guild that actually does stuff together such as M+keys, pvp and all that good stuff
- A guild that is DRAMA FREE

If you would like to talk to me some more to see if we could possibly be a good fit for your guild, you can hit me up on Bnet at Kungfubanana#1420

Thanks!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Raid times are too early but thanks for the reply
About <REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.

We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
10/11 Mythic Antorus

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir, 7/8 Normal Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Heroic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
<Warden> is recruiting ALL DPS! Raid is Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST. Come have fun with a tight knit group of semi-hardcore w/a flare for the casual. We're currently 8/8N and 6/8H. MUST BE ECCENTRIC AF.

We're happy to take casuals, PvP'ers, raiders, murlocs, and gnomes... but only if you enjoy getting punted. ;) ;)

Add Zivvy#1938 or Cidex#1234 on BNET, Cidex#1234 or Zivvy#1136 on discord for more info!
Bump. still looking
Tell Haystax Hello and thanks for responding to me!
ooh And I forgot to say Hello to you too Cailet!
Bumpity bump bump... still looking.
I added the shaman. We are on Hyjal

Roman#12204
I did the app page and submitted. Thanks for the reply.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Guild: [not created yet]; using Community function
Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Not opposed to adding Tuesday if needed]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST [Yes, we pull quickly!]
Goal: Starting 8.1, to be AOTC! Clear Heroic and work on a Mythic roster

We are a bunch of washed up Vanilla/ex-hardcore players that are now more semi-hardcore, yet need to down content at a decent rate. We are looking for other experienced/skilled/versatile players that understand mechanics and want to have a good time while clearing content. We want to create a long-lasting guild/friendships with a great environment. Couples/Marriage friendly, as we have a few already!

We are currently using the Community feature for heroic raids to make sure our group is in sync before making the transfer to Stormrage. This gives everyone a sense that we are in this for the long haul, to make sure everyone is on the same page, and personalities click.

Our current make up:
- Monk & Druid MT
- Druid, Monk, Priest(or Pally) Healers *Need 1 more for Mythic, pref RShaman
- Shadow Priest & Hunter as RDPS *Def recruiting all DPS slots

Pug life is a rough life.. We all have different experience, ranging from 5/8H to 3/8 M. We are now ready to get the show on the road, recruit more people, and clear this content!

Please feel free to contact me on bnet if interested in being a part of something new and fresh! Ashley1640#1792
<Misfits> of <Regency> is currently looking for exceptional ranged dps and healers.
Raid times are as listed 8:30-11:30 est fri/sat.
Teams current progress is 8/8h 1/8m Looking for a few more players that can make times consistently to push farther into mythic progression.
Flasks/food are provided for progression.
We are located on the Malgantis server.
Thank you for your time, if any further questions you can send me a battle.net friend request at Chriztoph#1117 or fill out an application at http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/