The real problem with Battlegrounds ATM

Battlegrounds
10/31/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Dangerjosh
If only there was a way to queue WITH a healer or two to ensure healers are in your groups...

Yeah, but when I do that we make the opposing premade rage quit.
10/31/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Tsataga
If only there was a way to queue WITH a healer or two to ensure healers are in your groups...

No silly. Those are solo queuers. There's no way a premade goes against a premade

Not to mention that premades are prime eviiiil
I don't care about healer numbers, I just want non potato healers.

90% of the time you can tell if your healer is going to be garbage due to the mog they choose.

Look good, play good.
Roles mean nothing, PvP is determined by cumulative skill of your team. A higher skilled DPS will always be worth more than a lower skilled healer, and vice versa. This is why a passive MMR is the only kind of system that would offer any hope of "balancing" BGs. This same concept applies to "premades".
10/31/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Jugajr

No silly. Those are solo queuers. There's no way a premade goes against a premade

to be fair when i solo queue i tend to be placed against premades....no clue if there is one in my group but we normally get stomped. Premades don't win bgs good teamwork does. So better premades and better teamwork beat premades
10/31/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Zirzim

No to mention that premades are prime eviiiil

Hey, I freely admit that the fact I sometimes play casual BGs with a couple of friends makes me a force for evil unrivaled in this or any other universe.

TREMBLE BEFORE MY FURY AND DESPAIR, MORTAL!

Now I’m off to help my kids sort their Halloween haul and to, you know, snag some of the “bad” candy. To protect them.
I queued with a couple of my friends earlier today. I am Satan incarnate.
10/31/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Llamabacon
Roles mean nothing, PvP is determined by cumulative skill of your team. A higher skilled DPS will always be worth more than a lower skilled healer, and vice versa. This is why a passive MMR is the only kind of system that would offer any hope of "balancing" BGs. This same concept applies to "premades".

This couldn't be further from the truth..for classes who aren't overpowered and have unlimited "Blizzard gives me everything because i'm a hero class and I suck hurrhurr" abilities.

10/29/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Muffindiver
I wish people who make statements like the OP would go roll a healer and then come back to the forums.

That isn't even relevant.

10/31/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Cuteraccoon
10/29/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Muffindiver
I wish people who make statements like the OP would go roll a healer and then come back to the forums.

If Healer whines he sucks.

Or his team doesn't know how to peel and ultimately gives up out of frustration.

Right... Enjoy asking in dead chat channels over and over.