messing around in skirms and ...

Arenas
https://imgur.com/a/mDpC00a

dude loses one game to me,
flames me in /w, then blocks me so i cant reply, while continuing to mouth off

people really like this?
ya dunno
dudes an idiot but ur playing fire mage u deserve anything u get even in skirms
you have to acknowledge that when even if you're not fotm you're playing a spec that pretty much ruins the entire game for everyone around u

we can @chriskahkis or whatever for letting this happen to the game
ye tru
but im bored of playing snare spec and hitting like a wet noodle
10/31/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Scary
ya dunno
you have to acknowledge that when even if you're not fotm you're playing a spec that pretty much ruins the entire game for everyone around u

ima have to +1 this
Hey now watch out, that guy is a multi glad skirm player, he'll mess you up bro
I get Australians whispering me all the time too, they ignore me but then swear at me for 5 minutes... okay then... lol
dudes an idiot but ur playing fire mage

dude whispering him is playing a demon hunter, likely male nelf
those people are kinda rare but its always a treat to troll the fk outta them
What do you expect when you're backpeddling trash playing mindless WAY way way over tuned (FOTM) classes/specs and win because of it.

It gets old.
whoever uses ignore first loses, this has always been the rule
10/31/2018 01:35 AMPosted by Surgingfist
those people are kinda rare but its always a treat to troll the fk outta them

Best way to infuriate them is to say something like:

"if im bad and u lost 2 me wat does that make u oolololololol"

Obviously they could be right and you are actually a mediocre player who simply wins with gimmicks (like greater pyro), but that's irrelevant. The goal isn't to to win the argument. It's simply to make them think that you believe you've won. That's what angers them the most.
10/31/2018 01:40 AMPosted by Arousål
What do you expect when you're backpeddling trash playing mindless WAY way way over tuned (FOTM) classes/specs and win because of it.

It gets old.

10/31/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Longos
I get Australians whispering me all the time too, they ignore me but then swear at me for 5 minutes... okay then... lol

Longos proving points
The best way to troll Aussies is when us NA queue up and ask why they aren't at work or in school during the day.

"Hey Jainaxd-proudmoore it's like 12 pm by you. Are you a housemom or a bum. Pls advise."
And your posting at what time in the morning? You must have a really important job lol
This guy has absolutely been dumped on by 1 too many fire mages.
Too many man children raging on something that isn't worth tears over. "FOTM" or not he was just
crying because he can't take a loss.
ya dunno

Devs this sums up the game ..

you have built the game around them for years ..make this game great and delete this class completely from the game .
10/31/2018 01:40 AMPosted by Arousål

It gets old.

here's your reply:

10/31/2018 04:41 AMPosted by Myloo

Devs this sums up the game ..

you have built the game around them for years ..make this game great and delete this class completely from the game .

and go back to your nursing home, old head a$$
10/31/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Wzrdxo
https://imgur.com/a/mDpC00a

dude loses one game to me,
flames me in /w, then blocks me so i cant reply, while continuing to mouth off

people really like this?

his sexual frustration is showing.

anyways, yeah.... unforch i know a guy like that.... i no longer talk to him but yeah his attitude makes me cringe.

just lol at calling some1 u lose to a noob.. how do they not see the irony of that?

also.. in my opinion the best thing to do is just totally ignore them and report them, dont give them any satisfaction.. pretend that they r worthless to you, you dont value his opinion etc.. that will make him more mad lul