8.1 Siege of Zuldazar MAIL ARMOR SET

General Discussion
Are you High Blizzard?? what is this POS mail armor set. Why do all the other sets look awesome and this mail armor set looks like a bunch of low res greens from northshire.

literally everyone that has seen it has joked the mail set. Why can we not get mail armor sets on par with the cloth,leather and plate.
There's only one good mail armor combo in the game and it's the one I'm using. Every new set looks like it was created in paint.
When has Blizzard ever been able to produce anything other than s*** for mail sets? Don't bother answering, the answer is never.
That is Blizzard diverting resources to more profitable projects. RIP WoW 2004-2018.

10/31/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Buttercleave
When has Blizzard ever been able to produce anything other than s*** for mail sets? Don't bother answering, the answer is never.

Woah there, Skyshatter is amazing.
That's why you be a shaman instead cuz we have good sets too
10/31/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Kumorihanta
There's only one good mail armor combo in the game and it's the one I'm using. Every new set looks like it was created in paint.

i dont even get it tho. The chest piece on the MYTHIC 8.1 set looks like its low res lol. Why is the mail set so bad
Every set looks like crap unless you raid mythic anyway.

eh Demonstalker set looks cooler imo
10/31/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Shaytime

i dont even get it tho. The chest piece on the MYTHIC 8.1 set looks like its low res lol. Why is the mail set so bad

because every armor type has "identity".

Cloth = rags/robes.
Leather = leathery suits that are just tight enough like normal everyday clothing.
Plate = oversized steel armor to look like a knight

These are the main 3 armor types every MMO uses..."mail" is the odd children of the family, it doesn't have a real defining meaning. It doesn't have real fantasy, hence why they sometimes look more like leather..other times they look more like robes, and sometimes plates.

https://imgur.com/a/kRQaSY0 = skirt robe, belongs to cloth group.

https://imgur.com/a/wth1tKG = helmet that belongs to plate users.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287373/patch-8-1-siege-of-zuldazar-raid-armor-cloth-leather-mail-mythic-tints#screenshots:287373:21 = abomination leather combo.
10/31/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Averyx
Every set looks like crap unless you raid mythic anyway.

but even the Mail Mythic set looks horrible... not just saying the design . The actual art of them look low res and has no detail .

<---this one from pandaria is pretty!
oops wrong one. one sec
<---this one from pandaria is pretty!
hehe
Looking at your xmog, wow that's a tiny crossbow...

Classic and BC had some nice sets. Beyond that though...yeah there's hardly anything.
it's kinda hilarious how bad it is compared to all the other SoZ sets are.

that cloth set is one of, if not THE, best sets they have ever made.
If you want a good looking armor set, a bamf looking armor set, the plate armor classes are waiting for you.
Hunter/mail sets do tend to suck. Honestly, I think the leveling set Im wearing now is the nearest to a decent tradional mail set I've seen.
10/31/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Shaytime
literally everyone that has seen it has joked the mail set. Why can we not get mail armor sets on par with the cloth,leather and plate.

You mean everyone that you see in the mirror when you brush your teeth has!
Quit trying to act like you speak for everyone when all you do is speak for one person who thinks they are a special little snowflake! Especially since there are quite a few like myself who like it and aren't into GOTH style as you seem to be!
am i the only one who thinks that all of the 8.1 sets are ugly

and the mail set is the least terrible one
That is some of the MOST ugliest crap going. WTF were they thinking? every set looks like a monkey on crack came up with it.

Wait I bet a monkey on crack could do 100% times better.
10/31/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Shaytime
Are you High Blizzard?? what is this POS mail armor set. Why do all the other sets look awesome and this mail armor set looks like a bunch of low res greens from northshire.

Generally I agree that mail is not the best looking gear. I like this one way more than the leather and a bit more than the cloth. Hopefully the plate looks better than all of them.