374+ MW Monk - No longer searching.

Guild Recruitment
<Warden> is recruiting ALL DPS! Raid is Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST. Come have fun with a tight knit group of semi-hardcore w/a flare for the casual. We're currently 8/8N and 6/8H. MUST BE ECCENTRIC AF.

We're happy to take casuals, PvP'ers, raiders, murlocs, and gnomes... but only if you enjoy getting punted. ;) ;)

Add Cidex#1234 on BNET, Cidex#1234 on discord for more info!
hi Oorigami,

My guild Diffusion on Turalyon is 6/8M and were 11/11M ANT. We are looking for a solid mw main who loves their class and would like to stick around for many raid tiers to come. If that sounds like you we would love to have you apply and see if you will be a good fit. If you have any questions or want more info on our guild and how we run things you can add me at btag: Kia#11101.

You can apply here: https://discord.gg/x2HSman
the app is linked in the channel
Forgone Conclusion 7/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Priest

DPS

Druid
Rogue
Monk
Priest
Warlock
Warrior

We are looking for one more healer, and more DPS to add to the main raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919
Love the idea of memes!

63 posts
6 days ago
(Edited)
<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past world first and server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule
Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)

Contact
BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)
Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)
Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)
Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
I think you would find a good home here is you gave us a shot.
<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members
Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere
Raid team would be classified semi hardcore
Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST
Mythic + groups running daily
Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact
Armageddon#1703
Decrapitator#11851
Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
I know you have many options, but we may be a great fit for you!

<Blackheart Brigade> [H] [US] Emerald Dream 5/8H, 8/8N is recruiting for Heroic Uldir

This is a guild that has gotten AOTC for every raid tier throughout Legion. We recently switched over from Alliance, to join the Horde war effort. We are a group of well rounded players, looking for like minded individuals to continue a pattern of success into the new expansion.

I wont list any BS reasons why you should join, other than that we are good players who are missing a few key pieces. We have a solid group already, but normally have to pug a 2-3 people. It would be nice to have a steady group every single week.

Ideally, we would like the following:

Tank:

DPS:
Windwalker Monk, Ret Pally, or either DK

Heals:
We have a great stable of healers, but any exceptional healers will be considered.

We mostly raid and run m+, but there are a few folks here who live in arenas.
Raid Times: 8-10pm server (Central) Tue, Thu, Sun.

We hope you consider our guild, as we know we have a lot to offer! Come join us to get your AOTC every tier.

Contact me on BNet @ MajorMonk#11320
definitely interested! I added you to chat Tyrrlin#1503
We are looking for ONE full time healer, and two ranged exceptional DPS to add to our roster.

<Storm of Swords> on Mal'Ganis is recruiting our final DPS spots for BFA mythic raiding. We are currently 4/8 Mythic Uldir We do not take everyone and a small discord interview is required. This will help with/limit turnover.

Raid Times
Tuesday and Wednesday 830pm Central to 1130pm Central. Optional Raid Thursday Night 830pm to 1130pm Central

Interested players may contact the following:
Ensane#11107
Thanks all who added me and posted.

I am no longer searching.

Good luck in your searches :)