Another Shaman wins Blizzcon

Shaman
Surprise time! Another shaman wins Blizzcon, making them by far the most consistent class to win and only class to win as all 3 specs.
?
nerf
win what?
11/04/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Terrora
win what?

The arena tournament at Blizzcon.

A shaman is part of the winning team almost every year, and was again (no surprise) part of the winning team this year.

Also the only class to win it as all 3 specs over the years.

Side note - a lot of the specs people complain as underpowered were shown there like moonkin, shadow, and UH DK.
And how many were in the mythic invitational?
11/04/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Dwarflitning
11/04/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Terrora
win what?

A shaman is part of the winning team almost every year, and was again (no surprise) part of the winning team this year.

Side note - a lot of the specs people complain as underpowered were shown there like moonkin, shadow, and UH DK.

what so when was Moonkin and UH dk ever under performing in pvp ,_sigh- but anyways not saying u cant manage with sham in 3's since the game is balance around 3's. run 2's (and tell me your not the first to die ), run bg's ( and tell me how fun the melee train was) run high Mythic + ( and let me know where u sit at on the charts ) or low mythics ( and let me know if u can get a cast off , since melee specs burn them in seconds) . like come on man tell me how fun your rotation is , Let me know how viable those talents are or how good our dps is out of earth shock , ha dont even get me started on how tanky we are with best utility in the game .
11/04/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Lightningjay
11/04/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Dwarflitning

what so when was Moonkin and UH dk ever under performing in pvp ,_sigh- but anyways not saying u cant manage with sham in 3's since the game is balance around 3's. run 2's (and tell me your not the first to die ), run bg's ( and tell me how fun the melee train was) run high Mythic + ( and let me know where u sit at on the charts ) or low mythics ( and let me know if u can get a cast off , since melee specs burn them in seconds) . like come on man tell me how fun your rotation is , Let me know how viable those talents are or how good our dps is out of earth shock , ha dont even get me started on how tanky we are with best utility in the game .

I run M+ up to 8 so far (#puglife) and am almost always top dmg.
I run BGs and RBGs and am always top 1-3 dmg depending on how many boomies are in the match.

Next patch ele will take off and there will be so many FotM crawling back and screaming how they always knew ele would be fine and it has been their main since the very first beta and is their true love.
I don't care if ppl come crawling back for FoTM, they will never be better than those of use who have played them for much longer, I just want them to fix the gd class. It doesn't matter if we burst for 20k in the first 2m when fights last longer than that.
11/04/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Madalynn

I run BGs and RBGs and am always top 1-3 dmg depending on how many boomies are in the match.

luls

https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/us/leaderboards
https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&realm=&rating=0&ladder=RBG&faction=
dampening compositions fare very well in a lan environment. rsham and older iterations of enhancement and ele are/were good at not dying with their utility.

also dh/balance is very defensive on top of it and carried that shaman to first place

Next patch ele will take off and there will be so many FotM crawling back and screaming how they always knew ele would be fine and it has been their main since the very first beta and is their true love.

Charts says u been playing with noobs thats why ur damage seems high
11/03/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Dwarflitning
Surprise time! Another shaman wins Blizzcon, making them by far the most consistent class to win and only class to win as all 3 specs.

Possibly one of the best/most consistent healers in the history of wow arena. combined with the best dk, best dh, and the best multiclass caster in the world. Yes sham is a little too strong, but they won because they are the best this year
11/05/2018 03:01 AMPosted by Spartaa

Charts says u been playing with noobs thats why ur damage seems high

science shows that avg human intelligence is in fact standard deviations below what actual avg intelligence should be. So I'm just playing with what is available, so by that standard ele is fine.