Blizzard placed a Horde symbol on Varian's tomb

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I love sundays.
11/04/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Midare
11/04/2018 03:04 AMPosted by Therothe
horde slobbering punk.
Oh man. *kissy fingers* Pure gold.

You know what's the sad part... seeing the rampant victim complex, I'm pretty sure this person is being legit and not a sunday troll.

I might be wrong, that would be nothing new, but it's hard to tell at this point.

As funny as it would be for this to be real, I'm gonna go ahead and label it as a troll. They way he attempts to agonize instead of bringing up actual points kinda shows that for me.
Sure are a lot of triggered horde here. Sorry I pointed out an inconvenient truth to all of you.
11/04/2018 03:25 AMPosted by Therothe
Sure are a lot of triggered horde here. Sorry I pointed out an inconvenient truth to all of you.

Hey no worries. We're gonna be fine.
https://i.imgur.com/sgcYnBw.jpg
For the horde!
If true, it wouldn't be inconvenient for us.
11/04/2018 03:26 AMPosted by Magnarok

Hey no worries. We're gonna be fine.
https://i.imgur.com/sgcYnBw.jpg
For the horde!

And you stepped in it.

"I play both sides" you said, then you post that. Good to know I forced you to admit you're full of crap.
11/04/2018 03:23 AMPosted by Targosh
As funny as it would be for this to be real, I'm gonna go ahead and label it as a troll. They way he attempts to agonize instead of bringing up actual points kinda shows that for me.
I don't know, it would not be the first time I see someone bringing up a single thing, no matter how flimsy it is, and use that as their only argument.

The line between those and poe's law threads it's blurring more and more.
11/04/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Midare
I don't know, it would not be the first time I see someone bringing up a single thing, no matter how flimsy it is, and use that as their only argument.

I actually might agree with you here. I saw 'em posting in some other Horde bias thread about the same thing.

Kinda hard to understand these people. I find it hard to believe that Blizzard would alienate about half of their player base.
11/04/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Therothe
Angry, triggered

Yes, you are. Life must be difficult for those so sensitive. Yes?
11/04/2018 03:38 AMPosted by Targosh
11/04/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Midare

I actually might agree with you here. I saw 'em posting in some other Horde bias thread about the same thing.

Kinda hard to understand these people. I find it hard to believe that Blizzard would alienate about half of their player base.

That’s because you play their favorite side, and hate the Alliance as much as they do.
11/04/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Lienrix
Imagine getting upset at a joke.

I really don't care, but you have to admit it's funny that all these "jokes" we're supposed to dismiss are always aimed at the Alliance.
You see, earlier I saw them going full Godwin's too... so now I'm not so sure, but still, who knows.

Dunno... victim complex is one hell of a... substance?

11/04/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Mythlor
I really don't care, but you have to admit it's funny that all these "jokes" we're supposed to dismiss are always aimed at the Alliance.
As I said, if we had tombs for our leaders (We have to use plural here), who knows, they might have done it, but we don't have those.
11/04/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Tyriellais
That’s because you play their favorite side, and hate the Alliance as much as they do.

Sure do, that's why I mained them last expansion. Really though, why make such a baseless argument?

My time on the Alliance was just as good as my time now. In no way did I feel gimped or ignored last expansion.
Reporting this post for trolling. So in before 404'ed. Post on your main next time, OP (if you have one).
The question is do they ever do this kind of thing the other way, or are the developers simply Horde players who work at Blizzard?
Guys, you don't get it, Blizz staff never crack jokes at Horde character's expenses...

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/857687595119030272

Oh wait...

People got angry? Some did. Outrage happened and people claimed that the joke it's proof that they hate the faction? Lolno.
Can I offer some advice?

When you come across some perceived bias, ask yourself this: what do I stand to gain by making this molehill into a mountain?

Are there employees at Blizzard who love the Horde? Absolutely. Are there employees at Blizzard who love the Alliance? Absolutely.

When, during development, a single employee puts a joke into the game for the other employees to laugh at ("molehill"), is it worth you blowing up about ("mountain")?

Emphatically, no. It is not worth it.
11/04/2018 03:01 AMPosted by Midare
Vol'jin was also cremated and we didn't even get an urn.

Some could argue this is a joke as well, considering that cremation in troll culture is heresy on a lot of levels.
11/04/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Lienrix
Imagine getting upset at a joke.

Imagine being so upset at a faction that you continually make fun of them and bully them as a joke, always the butt of a joke.
11/04/2018 04:07 AMPosted by Shadina
Some could argue this is a joke as well, considering that cremation in troll culture is heresy on a lot of levels.
I have not forgotten about that urn model... the entire deal made me cringe, but yes, it added insult to the injury of him getting stabbed by Wrathguard #347850. I sure felt the love there.

11/04/2018 04:07 AMPosted by Fanahlia
When you come across some perceived bias, ask yourself this: what do I stand to gain by making this molehill into a mountain?
In b4 the OP shows up to call you fake Alliance player.

11/04/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Tattalia
bully
I sure wish I had gotten "bullied" as you claim you are, it would have been a lot less damaging...