Blizzard placed a Horde symbol on Varian's tomb

General Discussion
11/04/2018 04:01 AMPosted by Samron
The question is do they ever do this kind of thing the other way, or are the developers simply Horde players who work at Blizzard?

I have yet to see a blizzard employee sporting any alliance stuff myself, none who have ever said they love and main alliance, and there was a story where an employee was heckled into changing a banner or something from alliance to horde maybe? Other rumors and stories of course like that one?

It sure doesn't seem like any of them main alliance, and I think it's sad.
11/04/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Therothe
https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=2

"A Horde symbol was placed where Varian's tomb is during design as a joke, but was obviously removed before live."

And they claim they have no bias.

You have no sense of humor, do you? (If this is a Sunday troll, you're not doing it very well.)

P.S. I cry every time I'm doing the Broken Shore scenario, when Varian dies. When I go into Stormwind Keep to take the letter to Anduin, I stop and /kneel at the empty coffin, and I /weep. And because I am an altoholic working on soloing Stay Classy, I've done the Broken Shore scenario a lot.
11/04/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Kirela
11/04/2018 04:01 AMPosted by Samron
The question is do they ever do this kind of thing the other way, or are the developers simply Horde players who work at Blizzard?

I have yet to see a blizzard employee sporting any alliance stuff myself, none who have ever said they love and main alliance, and there was a story where an employee was heckled into changing a banner or something from alliance to horde maybe? Other rumors and stories of course like that one?

They never seem to outright support alliance, it's always horde or 'neutral' with a shirt that has both.
Varian gets a tomb.

Have you been to Stormwind?

Have you seen the care lavished on that city? The flipping wedding venue behind the cathedral? The size of the cemetery? The green space around it?

Horde Bias is a myth, and a toxic one.

Just stop.
I would like to Officially claim the OP is full of nonsense, signed, The Alliance
OP just made this to pick a fight. You can see it in the way he is attacking anyone who has a different view point. Its a game kid. Just because you are unhappy in life does not mean you have to attack other people.
11/04/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Tymberlea
Varian gets a tomb.

Have you been to Stormwind?

Have you seen the care lavished on that city? The flipping wedding venue behind the cathedral? The size of the cemetery? The green space around it?

Horde Bias is a myth, and a toxic one.

Just stop.

You left out the entire part about how the damage Deathwing caused wasn't touched for about 7 years.
11/04/2018 04:19 AMPosted by Shadowsóng
OP just made this to pick a fight. You can see it in the way he is attacking anyone who has a different view point. Its a game kid. Just because you are unhappy in life does not mean you have to attack other people.

I make 6 figures and have a daughter. Doesn't make it mutually exclusive in terms of me calling out hypocrisy.

Sorry that I have things that you don't son.
11/04/2018 04:14 AMPosted by Tattalia
11/04/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Kirela

They never seem to outright support alliance, it's always horde or 'neutral' with a shirt that has both.

If I could ask for one thing from blizz it would be our own metzen, so to speak. Out of everything that could be asked for in game, changes, class stuff... I just want one face to represent the alliance and show the passion that alliance players sometimes do.
11/04/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Tattalia
11/04/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Lienrix
Imagine getting upset at a joke.

Imagine being so upset at a faction that you continually make fun of them and bully them as a joke, always the butt of a joke.

Both factions "bully" each other on the forums. Most people would consider it to be trolling and not get personally offended by it. It's a lot easier on the mind, trust me.
11/04/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Therothe

I make 6 figures and have a daughter. Doesn't make it mutually exclusive in terms of me calling out hypocrisy.

LOL
Jokes aside, a Horde symbol placed around Varian's tomb would have been good, as a sign of respect.

Many an orc would want their death to be more like Varian's, sacrificing themselves to save the rest against impossible odds.
11/04/2018 04:17 AMPosted by Ikethespike
I would like to Officially claim the OP is full of nonsense, signed, The Alliance

The link is there. It's the notes about blizzcon from wowhead, no? It lists all of the other stuff and has a video from the arena matches.

Edit: from MMOchamp not wowhead.
Maybe, but they're very much exploiting things like these:

11/04/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Tyriellais
That’s because you play their favorite side, and hate the Alliance as much as they do.

Imagine being so upset at a faction that you continually make fun of them and bully them as a joke, always the butt of a joke.

If you see them going Godwin's over and over again on another thread, yeah, I've came to the conclusion they're a troll, but he's taking advantage of the dramatism.

11/04/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Kirela
The link is there. It's the notes about blizzcon from wowhead, no? It lists all of the other stuff and has a video from the arena matches.
I also linked a staff member from blizzard cracking a joke at our deceased warchief, but what? You're gonna pass that as "good natured fun" while the tomb thing had "ill-intention"?
wow

Nice flex bro

You're assuming you have things I dont... But either way gratz on your epeen bruh!
11/04/2018 04:28 AMPosted by Eberwyn

Nice flex bro

that poor child... hoping against hopes just a major troll.... otherwise...
11/04/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Midare
Maybe, but they're very much exploiting things like these:

11/04/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Tyriellais
That’s because you play their favorite side, and hate the Alliance as much as they do.

If you see them going Godwin's over and over again on another thread, yeah, I've came to the conclusion they're a troll, but he's taking advantage of the dramatism.

11/04/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Kirela
I also linked a staff member from blizzard cracking a joke at our deceased warchief, but what? You're gonna pass that as "good natured fun" while the tomb thing had "ill-intention"?

Yup, angry horde gnashing teeth and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing all over this topic.
11/04/2018 03:01 AMPosted by Therothe
11/04/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Lienrix
Imagine getting upset at a joke.

Nice guild name, you're probably one of those people who challenge people who question Sylvanis' actions to real life fights.

Don't recall an I in her name.