Blizzard placed a Horde symbol on Varian's tomb

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
11/04/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Midare
I also linked a staff member from blizzard cracking a joke at our deceased warchief, but what? You're gonna pass that as "good natured fun" while the tomb thing had "ill-intention"?

The people on here just really like playing victim. I swear it doesn't matter what is said about the Horde, but the moment anything is said about the Alliance, these people will whine.
11/04/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Therothe
https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=2

"A Horde symbol was placed where Varian's tomb is during design as a joke, but was obviously removed before live."

And they claim they have no bias.
They took it off didn't they?
11/04/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Solarwynds

"A Horde symbol was placed where Varian's tomb is during design as a joke, but was obviously removed before live."

Correct. It was removed.
11/04/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Lienrix
Imagine getting upset at a joke.

This 'joke' is right up there with dead baby jokes in that if there isn't something inherently wrong with you as a person, you aren't going to find it funny.
11/04/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Inviscerate
Don't recall an I in her name.
Sylvana's name always had an l, but people that like to use arguments such as "W-well... you just are protecting your waifu!" tend to mispell it on purpose because deep inside, they simply can't make an argument.

11/04/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Targosh
The people on here just really like playing victim. I swear it doesn't matter what is said about the Horde, but the moment anything is said about the Alliance, these people will whine.
Granted, some people would get angry if they cracked a joke at the Horde's expense, and chances are they will forget in days, weeks or, obviously, months.

But the meltdown over one line in a slide and something that got removed shortly will last for ages.

11/04/2018 04:42 AMPosted by Woodspath
This 'joke' is right up there with dead baby jokes
Oh for pete's sake... *facepalm*
11/04/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Therothe
I make 6 figures and have a daughter. Doesn't make it mutually exclusive in terms of me calling out hypocrisy.

Sorry that I have things that you don't son.

Yea no, I highly doubt that :) Probably not even old enough to reproduce, or have a job. No mature successful man or woman would be trolling a computer game forum at 4 am spazzing out about what happens on a fantasy computer game about imaginary factions that DONT exist.
11/04/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Midare
11/04/2018 04:19 AMPosted by Shadowsóng
OP just made this to pick a fight. You can see it in the way he is attacking anyone who has a different view point. Its a game kid. Just because you are unhappy in life does not mean you have to attack other people.
Maybe, but they're very much exploiting things like these:

11/04/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Tyriellais
That’s because you play their favorite side, and hate the Alliance as much as they do.

11/04/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Tattalia
Imagine being so upset at a faction that you continually make fun of them and bully them as a joke, always the butt of a joke.

If you see them going Godwin's over and over again on another thread, yeah, I've came to the conclusion they're a troll, but he's taking advantage of the dramatism.

11/04/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Kirela
The link is there. It's the notes about blizzcon from wowhead, no? It lists all of the other stuff and has a video from the arena matches.
I also linked a staff member from blizzard cracking a joke at our deceased warchief, but what? You're gonna pass that as "good natured fun" while the tomb thing had "ill-intention"?

Can you link it again? Cause if it was back in the sewage at the start of the thread I didn't see it and I can't find it.

Edit: found the link, but I'm not seeing the joke (hence why I don't use twitter). Something about kadgar being a troll?
11/04/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Kirela
Can you link it again? Cause if it was back in the sewage at the start of the thread I didn't see it and I can't find it.
https://twitter.com/devolore/status/857687595119030272
Ahh yes, the level 1 shadow Alts are a it again
11/04/2018 03:08 AMPosted by Therothe
11/04/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Magnarok
I play both sides. Why are you upset?

No you don't. Why you so mad about the truth? You sure are angrily defending your position quite a bit.

Sorry I struck a nerve, didn't think it would trigger you that much.
Wow. The only person I see getting angry is you level 1 shadow alt.
11/04/2018 04:42 AMPosted by Woodspath
This 'joke' is right up there with dead baby jokes

Uhhh, alrighty then.

Granted, some people would get angry if they cracked a joke at the Horde's expense, and chances are they will forget in days, weeks or, obviously, months.

But the meltdown over one line in a slide and something that got removed shortly will last for ages.

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like this was exclusive to the Alliance. I made a post on some other thread not too long ago talking about it.

Both factions whine when the other faction is given even the slightest amount more attention for story reasons or when their faction is poked fun at. I remember the same thing back in Legion when we got the Anduin quest-line.

It's all the same type of people though. They're just very entitled.
11/04/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Natashha
11/04/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Therothe
I make 6 figures and have a daughter. Doesn't make it mutually exclusive in terms of me calling out hypocrisy.

Sorry that I have things that you don't son.

Yea no, I highly doubt that :) Probably not even old enough to reproduce, or have a job. No mature successful man or woman would be trolling a computer game forum at 4 am spazzing out about what happens on a fantasy computer game about imaginary factions that DONT exist.

Hospital job, which if you don't know, hospitals are open 24 hours a day.

Sorry the truth hurts for you troll. I can see with your usage of an emoticon that you are a teenager though and have clearly projected yourself onto me.

For example: Here you are claiming that both humans and void elves are the most attractive alliance characters.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769538965?page=5#post-95

Yeah....that is something I would never do. In fact I'm pretty sure that's something that most people who have had an intimate interaction with an actual girl would ever do. So I'm sorry about your own life dude.

Yeah
11/04/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Solarwynds

You see, that's the level of stupidity in OP's post/thread here. A joke, that was ONLY something during development, and something NO player ever saw..... just the fact that it was somehow revealed to the internet is beyond me. But again, getting butt-hurt over something that is NOT even in the live game.

It's no wonder Blizzard revamped all of Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, and all their quests for the Cataclysm expansion. Could you imagine new players reactions to that one quest, that the one blood elf NPC gave players at The Bulwark (near Western Plaguelands), to go desecrate Lord Uther's tomb? SMH
11/04/2018 04:53 AMPosted by Targosh
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like this was exclusive to the Alliance. I made a post on some other thread not too long ago talking about it.
Oh no, I didn't take it like that at all. But I will admit that I auto-orbited towards that kind of response because I've been told apparently I never mention Horde complains too.

11/04/2018 04:53 AMPosted by Targosh
Both factions whine when the other faction is given even the slightest amount more attention for story reasons or when their faction is poked fun at. I remember the same thing back in Legion when we got the Anduin quest-line.
Thing is, in that particular instance, we were actually denied the resource that came with that questline.

But yes, both sides get made fun of, races are mocked often regardless of the side, (one example that comes to mind is the "maiden" male blood elf at Un'goro). One side has a tendency to make outrageous claims over those, though.

I mean... bullying and dead baby jokes...?
11/04/2018 03:08 AMPosted by Therothe
11/04/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Magnarok
I play both sides. Why are you upset?

No you don't. Why you so mad about the truth? You sure are angrily defending your position quite a bit.

Sorry I struck a nerve, didn't think it would trigger you that much.

Oh, the irony!
11/04/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Tattalia
11/04/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Lienrix
Imagine getting upset at a joke.

Imagine being so upset at a faction that you continually make fun of them and bully them as a joke, always the butt of a joke.
I really do like this alt better than Rosafina. I think its her color contrasting with the red eyepatch. :)
Hi I'm Steve, a real Alliance player. Oh boy do I love the Alliance and different sized human races, and horses.

I am also a victim of Blizzards harassment. They put a HORDE symbol on our DEAD LEADERS coffin and nobody saw it, but I knew before they even said they did it that they did. I could feel it in my Alliance bones, suddenly I felt outrage over nothing, but then I realized that happens every day. So instead I came to the forums and realized there was something I needed to be outraged about. I was right all along. This is bigger than Diablo: Immortal. This is Warcraft: Immoral. Well I say NO MORE!

Also High Elves.
11/04/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Midare
One side has a tendency to make outrageous claims over those, though.

I mean... bullying and dead baby jokes...?

People just take things too close to heart. I think people need to just stop taking everything as a personal insult.

11/04/2018 05:06 AMPosted by Steve
Hi I'm Steve

I'm actually really jealous that you got a name like that. I couldn't even get the other variations of this random orc sounding name.
Edit: found the link, but I'm not seeing the joke (hence why I don't use twitter). Something about kadgar being a troll?
I think this is what she really meant to link: https://twitter.com/devolore/status/857682357981020160

(it is on the top of the link she shared)

Correct me if I'm wrong Midare.
11/04/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Solarwynds
I think this is what she really meant to link: https://twitter.com/devolore/status/857682357981020160

(it is on the top of the link she shared)

Correct me if I'm wrong Midare.
Nope, got it, I thought I re-linked it. >.<

found the link, but I'm not seeing the joke (hence why I don't use twitter). Something about kadgar being a troll?
No, it was a joke at the expense of lack of development for the race, to the point that even Khagdar would be a more developed "Troll" than Vol'jin.

People just take things too close to heart. I think people need to just stop taking everything as a personal insult.
And blowing things way out of proportion, they need to stop that too.