Sylvannas Leading Warcraft to a 3rd Faction

General Discussion
Anyone else thinking that Sylvannas will eventually break the Forsaken off from the horde into a 3rd faction in the future of warcraft? e.g. something like Horde, Alliance, and Outcasts?

Forsaken making up races like the remaining Naga (after Azshara is defeated), maybe the Eredar (as the remaining one's have no leader), naturally the Forsaken, maybe even Ogres, Murlocs, etc. could be placed in with them....

I suspect one possibility for existing players is the choice to join her or remain with the horde (kind of like Pandarans now), but choice being with Outcasts or Horde instead.

Thoughts? Any races you'd like to see in the Outcasts faction?
A third faction is a really stupid idea so I dunno why ya'll keep thinking it's a possibility. If this were a total freebie game with no sub then sure but for something like WoW? Yeah no. Ain't happenin
They're not going to form a third faction. She's going to become a villain, she's going to die, and the Horde is going to go on like it is now.
Either no factions or more factions would be better than the current setup of always having to find some way to make the two factions that have found many reasons to work together to hate each other again.
The Third Faction will be called ...

Non-Binary
11/04/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Fortuna
They're not going to form a third faction. She's going to become a villain, she's going to die, and the Horde is going to go on like it is now.

I would honestly love a plot twist where Sylvanas actually stays Warchief and starts to do pretty well at it
11/04/2018 03:57 AMPosted by Leowulf
The Third Faction will be called ...

Non-Binary

triggered
Shouldn't this read, how many players are going to betray the Horde and become "Saurfang Supporters."

Saurfang Supporters are not members of the Horde.
11/04/2018 03:57 AMPosted by Rosenivy
I would honestly love a plot twist where Sylvanas actually stays Warchief and starts to do pretty well at it

That's less a "plot twist" and more "plot picked up and broken over its own knee".

11/04/2018 04:05 AMPosted by Kaath
Shouldn't this read, how many players are going to betray the Horde and become "Saurfang Supporters."

Saurfang Supporters are not members of the Horde.

They said the same thing about Vol'jin before he got to the big chair.
Sylvanas is the puppet of some malevolent power, likely without realizing it.

The story gave us Void Ranger Alliera With Dark Voices In Her Head for a reason.

What if, as a Forsaken, darker thoughts were natural to you?

What if, in a quest to extend personal power - something we know Sylvanas has been doing all along, though little of the specifics - she touched on something that could influence her?

She's not only running counter to the character of the Horde, but doing things counter to her own established values. This isn't mistaken writing. It's a big hint.

There is more going on than we - or she - know about. I think a certain deceased Troll chieftain may be on the trail of whatever it is. I plan to help him. He has a good track record for stalking the shadows for secrets.
I expect Saurfang and Zappy Boy will tag team her, Saurfang will be mortally wounded but also critically wounds Sylvanas, and Zappy Boy jumps in for the killshot. Afterwards, he will become the new Warchief.
That's less a "plot twist" and more "plot picked up and broken over its own knee".

Yeah but it would be funny to see all the ticked off saurfang "old horde" people
11/04/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Gulrum
I expect Saurfang and Zappy Boy will tag team her, Saurfang will be mortally wounded but also critically wounds Sylvanas, and Zappy Boy jumps in for the killshot. Afterwards, he will become the new Warchief.

Doubt it doesn't seem very honorable to me. Saurfang already cried when he did that to Malfurion. Then again Saurfang is a hypocrite so it wouldn't suprise me at all.