Mythic plus really needs to be fixed

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
11/08/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Iclutch
I dont understand why people are complaining about the fact that they are doing !@#$ wrong. These dungeons and affixs are not hard to combat what so ever. This is coming from a resto shaman that has no issue healing mythic+

Let's see, best in spec tank, best in spec aoe DPS, saying healing is no problem...... Disingenuous is the word here.

Oh hey look, had ZERO runs in Tol Dagor with explosives, yet telling everyone it's fine..... Disingenuous is the word here.

Average item level of close to 380 and running 11's yet telling everyone everything it is fine..... again disingenuous.

Get out of here with your nonsense and be honest next time.
11/10/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Felgoop
11/08/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Iclutch
I dont understand why people are complaining about the fact that they are doing !@#$ wrong. These dungeons and affixs are not hard to combat what so ever. This is coming from a resto shaman that has no issue healing mythic+

Let's see, best in spec tank, best in spec aoe DPS, saying healing is no problem...... Disingenuous is the word here.

Oh hey look, had ZERO runs in Tol Dagor with explosives, yet telling everyone it's fine..... Disingenuous is the word here.

Average item level of close to 380 and running 11's yet telling everyone everything it is fine..... again disingenuous.

Get out of here with your nonsense and be honest next time.

Yes and I wonder how they got that 380 I level

Could it be, running lots of 10s and 11s at a lower I level to gear up? Nahhh that can't be it that would make sense and give value to his argument, and anything that might disprove your claims is "disingenuous"

Until you reach the really high keys class and spec mean nothing next to communication and knowing mechanics for beating dungeons. Because again Mythic+ Is Meant To Be Run By A Group Of Friends Not Random Pugs Who Don't Talk To Each Other.
11/11/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Windlnk
Until you reach the really high keys class and spec mean nothing

Not true. The difference can be seen across the board also. A simple perusal of wowprogress and raider IO specifically shows many classes under represented.

I do mythic plus and make my 10's, but I'm a resto druid... if I was trying to do the same as a guardian druid no one would want me in their group because I wouldn't be able to kite grievous well and the self healing is terrible.

That's just one example of many. The sheer disregard on blizzards part is astounding. When I mention these problems, it's in the hope that they might be fixed. Gear should represent the challenge level.... not just the weekly chests but also the content. people at 355 item level are not doing 10's except for the absolute best of the best and on the OP classes.

Bliz needs to fix the bugs with affixes. They need to either bring under-performing classes up to spec or give them abilities to draw interest. If they do not want to do that, fine, then lower the difficulty barrier instead.
... and again, Bliz is terrible with the community lately, so it's not like they will be fixing anything anyways. So let's be real, no real changes will be made.
11/11/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Felgoop
... and again, Bliz is terrible with the community lately, so it's not like they will be fixing anything anyways. So let's be real, no real changes will be made.

That's because all the changes, minus bug fixes, you are asking for are dumb. 370 gear is in line with heroic raiding. I'd consider a +10 to be akin to a second half heroic raid boss. It requires group coordination and focus on mechanics. I feel that falls in line just fine. If you don't like the difficulty of a +10, then don't do it. I know that's a crazy thought but trust me, it works.

I've been in higher keys with guardian druids, ele shamans, feral druids, etc., but it's very rare. The problem isn't m+, the problem is their classes are jacked up and no one's playing them. I would never turn down an ele shaman just cuz he's an ele shaman. The only time you really see those classes shot down is in like +15 keys.
I have a few gripes with M+ in BfA.

1. Fortified trash is just a slog, not very much fun
2. I think Sanguine is horridly designed in BfA. Don't have a DK? L M A O. Good luck
3. Bolster can be really stupid sometimes (Shrine of the Storm, HELLO)
4. The design of many trash mobs having really annoying abilities. "Oh, let me just Bladestorm literally forever." COOL

I wish we had a currency drop in M+ that was usable for stuff as well. I think the gear aspect is fine, but it needs that other something to make it feel like it's worth doing when you don't get loot, and besides the loot. The Azerite currency is fine, but we need something else that's spammable in all dungeons, and almost all content I would argue. And you could buy things like

1. Profession mats vendor
2. Upgrade/Reroll M+ keys
3. Craft powerful items (professions have to actually matter again first though)
4. Cosmetics & Mounts
5. Consumables for the world (gliders, rocket packs, water walking, swim speed, run speed, health regen, whatever)

Not everything has to be gear upgrades, currency can be used for all sorts of things and I think dungeons and raids having that currency would make the game feel a lot more alive and worth doing.
11/12/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Varrow
2. I think Sanguine is horridly designed in BfA. Don't have a DK? L M A O. Good luck

There are a ton of classes that can deal with sanguine. Shammies, boomkins, monks, etc. just to name a few. They just have to be intelligent.
11/12/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Nixis
11/12/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Varrow

There are a ton of classes that can deal with sanguine. Shammies, boomkins, monks, etc. just to name a few. They just have to be intelligent.

Waycrest Manor, forced Raal hallway, says hello
11/12/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Fendris
<span class="truncated">...</span>

you know there are referring to getting casters out of the pools right?
And you can just kite the hallway mobs out into the big room to not deal with pools in the hallway
11/12/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Fendris
11/12/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Nixis

If LOS'ing them is too much work for you, don't do WCM that week. This is a crazy thought, but the affixes make some dungeons harder than others some weeks.
The level of pain in the A#$ that M+ requires now makes it non-content for me when it comes to fun. I did M+ all through Legion and even some challenge mode in past expansions. This new model for pushing Esports blows.