Will you play wow if

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Wow mobile was announced?

"I can say, without getting overly specific, that we have big plans for the mobile space. It’s a big initiative for us across Blizzard, and you can expect to see more mobile titles from us spanning all of our IPs at some point in the future."
Yes, because, like with diablo, it would be in conjunction with a new PC release.
No. My eyes won't hold up playing a game like this on a titchy screen. And the control we would have to lose on the PC to enable fair phone play..... no, just no.
If it was this client.. No.

Another warcraft IP? Probably not. Im not a fan of the mobile pay scheme.
WoW mobile already exists. It's called Hearthstone.
If mobile games is the future of video games then I would rather be transformed into a duck.
If they reforged WC1 and put that on mobile devices, I'd play that.
I don't plan on playing anything from Blizzard on my phone that is more complicated than the WoW Companion app.

I'd probably have to upgrade my phone and data plan to play actual games.
Nope, screen is too damn small for my old damn eyes.
yes because just like with DI, it wouldn't be a replacement. it would be in addition to what's already out. and I'd get to play it on breaks at work, so heck yeah.
This just in: You can like Candy Crush AND WoW
I love the WoW companion app, and wouldn't mind them adding features as they have planned.

I wouldn't play WoW on mobile, no. But then I wouldn't play WoW on a console either.

As long as the platforms remain separate in design, I'm good.
11/05/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Genamue
Yes, because, like with diablo, it would be in conjunction with a new PC release.

well played xD
Only thing I play on my phone is Sudoku.

Only thing I will ever play on my phone is Sudoku.
Will I continue to play WoW?
- Yes, I will for now. So long as I don't lose anymore abilities and more things are added to baseline, yeah.

Will you play the Mobile WoW?
- Depends on how garbage it is. If it's Pet Battles with my current Pets, maybe but most likely not. I don't play mobile games on my phone. Last mobile game I played was DJ Max Ray.
Depends on if it affects my enjoyment of WoW.
If it was still available on PC, sure. If it went strictly mobile, no way. (I'd put it in stronger terms, but I'd rather not get a suspension.)
a warcraft universe game? maybe.

wow itself? no friggin way.

it wouldn't work without being dumbed down to nothing.

If it was a separate game, maybe while I was sitting on the can or stuck in an airport. If it was meant as a replacement for the PC version? no.
No
Not because I don't like mobile games as I get older it gets harder to see and read things on smaller screens and I wear glasses now playing wow on a 32 inch flat screen because things like letters are kind of blurry.
PLus I like using things like controllers, keyboards and mouse for playing games.

Would I protest them if they came out with one?
Depends , do they do it the way they did Diablo Immortal then yes possibly because they announced it to a bunch of pc gamers.
If they did it likw Bethesda did with Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter then no.

Bethesda did it right and told their pc\console audience hey we have something new for you and oh by the way if you are also into mobile games we have this for you too.

They did it in a way that made both groups feel satisfied and didn't make any condescending remarks to their fans like DO you guys all have phones
The only mobile WoW thing I want to see is pet battles. Which I also probably wouldn't play. So it's kind of a moot point.