Will you play wow if

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
I would give it a try for sure but I don't really play a lot of games on my phone.
fun fact I can do somethings on my tablet with wow hooked up to portable ssd drive. Not a whole bunch. But I can do mining and herbing right now on it.
Yeah right. My phone's battery would probably last 30mins.
No, I'm too poor to get a decent phone and I hate mobile games.
PC > Phone
11/05/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Kelvvie
If mobile games is the future of video games then I would rather be transformed into a duck.

I thought VR was the future of Video games?

What the hell happened to that??
11/05/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Blessonline
Wow mobile was announced?

Mobile things associated with the WoW IP was announced collectively as a line of work they're doing.

I'd expect more along the lines of Fallout Shelter :: Fallout rather than straight up "Wow on a phone."
I'd play wow if classic realms were released.

So why wouldn't I play wow if mobile wow was released?
Mobile addiction enhancer. Nice.

#nowayI'llplay
Probably gonna give it a hard pass unless it's something like Warcraft themed mini games, like the old god Bejeweled from the Lucid Nightmare questline or the knock-off plants vs zombies in Hillsbrad.

Still wouldnt pay for any microtransactions though.
Mobile gaming is garbage.

So I wouldn't play the mobile..

Would I continue playing WoW? Depends on how they handled the mobile release...if they did it like D: Immortal? I'd trash Blizz and WoW so fast it would make your head spin.

Announcing a MOBILE game to a bunch of PC gamers at a convention they paid a LOT OF MONEY to go to?

yeah, not terribly bright.
I'd love to be able to play the old warcraft rts games on my tablet!
11/05/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Phurr
The only mobile WoW thing I want to see is pet battles. Which I also probably wouldn't play. So it's kind of a moot point.
Pet battles are perfect for mobile, I wouldn't have a problem with that.
No, I wouldn't really care if they announced a mobile version. There's no way they can make actual WoW work on a mobile device, so basically they'd be releasing another game, set in the universe, possibly reusing some similar elements at most.

If I'd actually play the mobile game is a different question. I'd probably at least look at it to see what it is.
11/05/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Blessonline
Wow mobile was announced?

In conjunction with regular WoW? Totally, anyone who stops playing a franchise they enjoy because a mobile game was separately released for that franchise is... beyond silly.

As a replacement for regular WoW? Probably. It depends on how it played. I played Order & Chaos on my iPad for a while. It was fun, but the controls were a little frustrating.
Only if, they put it on mobile or console and allowed crossover play. I would never want to raid with someone on their phone or an xbox.

Also if i went mobile only or was just on mobile or console I'd never play those versions... ever.
no
I don't play games on my phone
I am sure at some point there will be a Warcraft game for mobile. Pretending like it might be WoW is just silly.
Well like, they're releasing a WoW Classic I'm not entirely interested in. But I'm not mad about it, because it has no actual effect on my live game.

They're releasing a Diablo mobile game that has no effect on Diablo 3 or whatever other projects they're working on simultaneously. My wife will continue to play Diablo 3, but won't touch that mobile game.

So having new things (however unpleasant as they might be) really has no bearing on the existing things we enjoy.
i would if its a non profit game.
Yes:

I'd still eat oranges if apples were announced.

Some of you baffle me.

Someone comes up with one thing, that has nothing to do with the other thing, then you ruin it. How is that even possible?