Raider io is good

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Pushed ~300 io score this week to break 1k through pugs despite not being a broken af blood DK or Brewmaster. Though matching dps on overall damage is fun too.
To be fair, it's hard to complete a +10 when nobody will invite you to one. Even then, you're often at the mercy of your pug teammates.
11/12/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Teensyweensy
To be fair, it's hard to complete a +10 when nobody will invite you to one. Even then, you're often at the mercy of your pug teammates.

Why not push your own key to +10? Then you won't have to deal with anyone's rules. Or are you just hoping to get invited to a group with 4 385 players that'll just faceroll the dungeon for you?

Same goes for anyone whining about raider.io score.
11/12/2018 09:43 AMPosted by Ineedmoneeyy
Why not push your own key to +10? Then you won't have to deal with anyone's rules. Or are you just hoping to get invited to a group with 4 385 players that'll just faceroll the dungeon for you?

I always hope that, and I like raider.io :).
Raider.io not updating for anyone else? 2 runs I did yesterday have not yet updated, think it has something to do with upcoming forum change?

This was a +5 TD and +6 Freehold as a tank.
11/12/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Prosecute
Raider.io not updating for anyone else? 2 runs I did yesterday have not yet updated, think it has something to do with upcoming forum change?

If you did them yesterday, it's most likely that they weren't in the top 500 so raider.io can't see them. I'm not sure about TD, but I know freehold was at 10 not on time as of yesterday for Proudmoore.
only issue is with the top 500 and thats a blizzard API imposed limitation on the addon, and again only an issue because im on Illidan.

Overall its the best resource the community has, and so i like it.
11/12/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Ragehide
Pushed ~300 io score this week to break 1k through pugs despite not being a broken af blood DK or Brewmaster. Though matching dps on overall damage is fun too.

Next week is going to be tough sifting through all the players that just finally broke 1k and come crashing back to reality next week.
11/12/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Monsters
Next week is going to be tough sifting through all the players that just finally broke 1k and come crashing back to reality next week.

Not really. Teeming and Fort just inspires kiting over anything else and makes dungeons like Atal, Temple and Underrot somewhat easier.
Explosive just requires a functioning brain to target a large glowing fireball and use an ability on.
11/12/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Prosecute

Proudmoore is a top 10 server so lower keys won't show up at the end of the week. Play on any of the other 110 servers (or pug someone from those servers) and a +2 will show up. #firstworldserverproblems
11/06/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Seelnay

If you are struggling to complete a +10 so many weeks into the expansion

LMFAO

R.IO is a horrible measuring stick and most of the community know it and hate it or find ways to avoid it.

The reason people hate this is they cant cheat this system. If you dont put in the time to raise your score, and then just log on Monday begging for a 10 key, you will be buying a carry or suffering.
Yes there are carried people, it is not rio fault , people deceive system and other people. This is similar to curve paid runs. You invite a curved guy, he dies to simple mechanic in 3rd boss ie.

Yes it is only 500 in leaderboard for every realm, if you do untill friday you get into, after friday below 9 cant go in leaderboard , this is not rio fault.
if you see 100-500 score are casuals, my score is 100 because i started new on us server 5thday at 120 , on eu i have 980 score. 8/8hc,2/8m uldir.

rio is good all in all.
Raider.io is terrible for anyone coming late into a expansion or anyone on a high pop server...stormrage is a nightmare if you dont run on tuesdays like the rest of the server good luck getting your scores up there for the week..whats funny is people are so dependent on Raider Io but its cool been running this toon for 2 weeks with guildies much more enjoyable then random wannabe elitist pugs
11/14/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Pankakes
Raider.io is terrible for anyone coming late into a expansion or anyone on a high pop server...stormrage is a nightmare if you dont run on tuesdays like the rest of the server good luck getting your scores up there for the week..whats funny is people are so dependent on Raider Io but its cool been running this toon for 2 weeks with guildies much more enjoyable then random wannabe elitist pugs

True but for all content, if you get in late and have no decent guild+friends you're going to have to start in the trenches.

I like RaiderIO not just for mythic scores but it's just a good way to have a general condensed info sheet on the player. You can spot their activity and also spot carries. I think people get too caught up in score, I rather just see what they have for the dungeon I am currently in.

Either way, it's optional, you can make a group with a bunch of 0 IOs players and go have a ball, I guess.

It's a lot better than using ILVL as the only indicator, IO does help expose though who try coast on ILVL. With how random loot is with modern WOW you could just do half a heroic raid a week, get a 8+ cache, do your warfronts and be right there near 380.