Switch Master of the Glaive with Detainment.

Demon Hunter
That is all.

I'd like to see Detainment replace Master of the Glaive as a regular talent and Master of the Glaive becomes a pvp talent.

We're seeing heavy nerfs to our damage via pvp talents on PTR with the loss of 5% damage on demonic origins and nerfs to Mana Rift and Mana Break.

It would be nice to be able to get a baseline snare for pvp without losing fel eruption which is mandatory. Detainment in pve would open up new possibilities and add utility in m+ and raids.

MotG makes a big difference for uptime when being kited and it doesn't increase direct throughput just offsets the sustained damage loss from the Demonic Origins nerf.
Having to choose between Fel Eruption and Detainment would be terrible for arenas.
I would rather have master of the giaive have the old legion bloodlet baked into it while changing out trail of ruin.
Master of the glaive should be made baseline as we're getting nerfed due to QQ not statistical over-representation. Its currently not even a choice for PVP which level 108 talent we choose
So this is what happens in the class forums of a class doing well and fun to play.

A bunch of requests about making things Baseline and switching talents around so there’s no sense of sacrifice (pun pun pun) for choosing one.

Interesting lol.
I don’t think the 5% nerf is that bad honestly. Now just opens up another talent to pick to add more tools to your kit. It’s just 5% Not the end of the world
Does it open up the talent though? Demonic origins will still be good for the more frequent burst windows.
11/08/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Orangevape
Does it open up the talent though? Demonic origins will still be good for the more frequent burst windows.

If youre playing Demonic talent over Momentum, which you should be, there is no need to play Demonic Origins since there are much better utility choices in the pvp talents