Arena Disrespect

Arenas
In legion i qued a few games of feral hpal 2s.

Ferals just hard countered melee back then especially warriors,

We qued into this one warr rsham team like 3 games in a row and the third game I bubbled in the opener and then /danced for about 3s mins.

Of course we still won because 2s is stupid.
the drust ritual knife is something i use almost every game, its actually far superior to the gin-ji knife set or corpse explosion or anything else

a ritual circle and candles appear around the dead body as you stab into them with it and a transparent lookalike version of the person you use it on slowly floats out of their body in an asphyxiate animation before exploding
/bad @ Sub Rogue Mage as Mut Rogue H Paladin.

They emoted first. Spamming /lol when they're the ones who messed up their DRs and died.
11/08/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Stumblin
the drust ritual knife is something i use almost every game, its actually far superior to the gin-ji knife set or corpse explosion or anything else

a ritual circle and candles appear around the dead body as you stab into them with it and a transparent lookalike version of the person you use it on slowly floats out of their body in an asphyxiate animation before exploding

Wait what I need to get this
lvl'd my resto sham

q'd rsham moonkin dh

/spit at every healer we won against
11/07/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Veliina
Whats the most disrespectful thing you've done in arena excludeing rage whispers and /spit.

> Be holy pally
>warrior partner training disc all game
>Ret pally training you all game
>take ret behind pillar on other end of map
>hoj ret
>Ret trinkets hoj
>Juke kick
> Full repentance
>/hug /dance with ret in middle of match
>dood had to of tilted so hard he bubbled to stop it

Your references vs what you asked seems weird and at odds.
The most disrespectful thing I have ever done regarding arena has to be disrespecting myself by continuing to pay blizzard money after they have countlessly ignored and blatantly disrespected the arena community for over a decade.

Look up, “shut up pvp guy” on YouTube.
Back when bm still had kill shot and pets were huge... named my trex uthemannowdog and bound /shout YOU THE MAN NOW DOG. to killshot
The worst I do is /bow if I think I did something impressive. It isn't often.
11/08/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Vindi
In legion i qued a few games of feral hpal 2s.

Ferals just hard countered melee back then especially warriors,

We qued into this one warr rsham team like 3 games in a row and the third game I bubbled in the opener and then /danced for about 3s mins.

Of course we still won because 2s is stupid.

lol nicee I ran destro lock/hpal 2s in legion, It was always amazing cuz we always won the soul crushing 80% dampening games, sac destro lock, bubble get up right in their face while bubbled and do as much damage as possible. While their partner frantically tries to heal in like 85-90% damp.

Or just like bop the destro lock in deep damping v like a disc/assa rogue team, while the priest is to oom to purge.
11/08/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Yatogami

Yea where do i get this?
Probably me getting the most free rating ever last night playing double dh , double mana rift/mana break.
Almost every person /spit on us every game. Felt so good... :D

Its good. But gin ji knife is more gordon ramsay style, which is better.
11/08/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Chaaka

Its good. But gin ji knife is more gordon ramsay style, which is better.

Thanks for the support!

Gin'ji knife set is fantastic indeed, lets get that right. Absolutely stunning.
11/07/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Veliina
Whats the most disrespectful thing you've done in arena excludeing rage whispers and /spit.

queued disc/prot
11/08/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
11/08/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Yatogami

Yea where do i get this?

Looked it up, it’s from one of those puzzle chests in drustvar I think the one next to the house that has the secret cave behind the bookshelf and a bunch of yeti outside
Anyone who plays a demon hunter with mana rift.
11/08/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Yatogami
11/08/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Saltmasterx

Yea where do i get this?

Looked it up, it’s from one of those puzzle chests in drustvar I think the one next to the house that has the secret cave behind the bookshelf and a bunch of yeti outside

Ye ty fam