There is no fun in playing this game anymore

General Discussion
There's a lot of content but I'm not having fun doing that content. I'm not having fun doing world quests every day. I'm not having fun doing island expeditions. I'm not having doing warfront. I'm not having fun with my professions because they are useless and irelevant (I'm a leatherworker and skinner), meaning I have nothing useful to craft, I can only sell 300 items that no one is buying and that requires expulsoms anyway.
Only things I'm having fun doing is raids and mythic + but sadly mythic + offers little rewards and are not very popular this expansion.

I Don't feel like I'm getting my money worth for 15 bucks.
I don't have fun playing Mass Effect anymore despite it being near the top of the list of my favorite games of all times.

Weird how that works, don't you think?
Please send me your gold before your sub runs out.
Well this thread is going to inflame the white-knights.
11/08/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Magaloku
There's a lot of content but I'm not having fun doing that content. I'm not having fun doing world quests every day. I'm not having fun doing island expeditions. I'm not having doing warfront. I'm not having fun with my professions because they are useless and irelevant (I'm a leatherworker and skinner), meaning I have nothing useful to craft, I can only sell 300 items that no one is buying and that requires expulsoms anyway.
Only things I'm having fun doing is raids and mythic + but sadly mythic + offers little rewards and are not very popular this expansion.

Do bardings and drums sell for anything? I was a LWer too and I think I made myself one piece to wear, but honestly gonna drop it for herbalism to go with alchemy at this point I think. Those two things are the only things I can think of that are handy to me.
classic is coming soon.
11/08/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Flappydrood

white knight
11/08/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Magaloku
11/08/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Flappydrood

white knight

malcontent
11/08/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Mvura
11/08/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Magaloku
white knight

malcontent

wasn't talking to you
11/08/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Magaloku
11/08/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Mvura

malcontent

wasn't talking to you

I was talking to you, though
11/08/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Mvura
wasn't talking to you

good I'm putting you on ignore
11/08/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Magaloku

good I'm putting you on ignore

Triggered
People also said this during Vanilla and literally every expansion that proceeded it.

If you're not having fun take a break, you would be surprised how much better the game is after you have taken a nice break.
New and exciting content in Forums though... wait, nvm
8.1 is coming out soonish. Hopefully the new raid sparks some interest. The islands are getting reworked but I agree they are not fun, but that AP for doing five heroics a week I can't not do. Mythic plus is aggravating compared to legion. Try out some PvP I usually step into BGs to try something new out just to try it about this time between patches. But if your not having fun then by all means you should stop playing and unsubscribe.
11/08/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Magaloku

Maybe it's time to make the adult decision to stop paying your 15 bucks then? Take a break, come back later maybe? Or not at all, if your life goes that way?
then cancel your subscription. no reason to pay for something that you don't find fun.

Yeah, I didn't have a lot of fun outside of the leveling process. But, I am finding things to do that don't involve Azerite. Mainly it is leveling alts, etc.
If you aren't having fun with product X, then stop paying for product X. This is how being a consumer works.
wasn't talking to you

Forum Troll
If you aren't having fun, leave.

Pretty simple.