How scary am I?

General Discussion
11/08/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Àgony
I always thought undead was the most intimidating class when it comes to rogue and warlock

Female undead rogues had the best animations too, i don't know if they still do.
(gives OP a cookie and a big smooshy hug! Goblins are so cute when they try to be fierce! Not as cute as Gnomes but still kind of cute!)
11/08/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Çryptøgànstá
So you see. The whole reason I rolled this character was to be as absolutely terrifying and edgy as possible in PvP. I want my name to be feared all across Azeroth to the point that anyone who sees me will be running the opposite direction. The first step to being feared across Azeroth is obviously looking the part. I am trying to RP a Loa of Toxicity. Tell me. Have I accomplished that along with the whole scariness thing?

10/10 would bang.
that is a pretty sweet mog. just make sure to ride into battle on a huge spooky mount too.
11/09/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Grumbles
(gives OP a cookie and a big smooshy hug! Goblins are so cute when they try to be fierce! Not as cute as Gnomes but still kind of cute!)

Did you just call me cute? Do you know how hard I am trying to be as NOT cute as possible?

If you want to be scary, roll Forsaken.

Forsaken are too big. Some of the scariest things are the things that are harder to see.
I'm pretty sure there's a rule that you need to be over 4 feet tall to be scary.

It's probably buried in the ToS or CoC or somewhere, but I can't find it right now.

/moo
Nice mog! It looks good OP.

Your name is pretty scary too... all those alt letters.
I'm pretty sure there's a rule that you need to be over 4 feet tall to be scary.

No. Haven't you watched old horror movies before? Some of the most scary things are very small and lurk in the dark.
You look like something I would kick off of my shin as you tried to gnaw upon it.
U r over 500 spook. I'd give you a 3/R on the skele-ton rating.
So you see. The whole reason I rolled this character was to be as absolutely terrifying and edgy as possible in PvP. I want my name to be feared all across Azeroth to the point that anyone who sees me will be running the opposite direction. The first step to being feared across Azeroth is obviously looking the part. I am trying to RP a Loa of Toxicity. Tell me. Have I accomplished that along with the whole scariness thing?

Name is a little "try hard" and cringey. The name shouldn't cause fear from the name itself but because of the reputation the name carries. If you're playing a character named Fluffybuns then the name should still be feared if you're the most dangerous PvPer.

If you're picking the name for an RP server then you've definitely pulled me OOC by using IRL modern slang for your name.
I am literally shaking
Also why would you roll Outlaw if you're going to toxicity as a theme. Outlaws can't use poisons. You should roll assassin.
It’s hard to be scared of someone with a laughable name like that. It makes me picture a little kid using a stack of books in his chair in order to reach the keyboard.
11/09/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Chibisue
Also why would you roll Outlaw if you're going to toxicity as a theme. Outlaws can't use poisons. You should roll assassin.

Ah. You actually make a very good point there. I may just consider switching to assassination. Reason was mostly because of the swords tbh.

If you're picking the name for an RP server then you've definitely pulled me OOC by using IRL modern slang for your name.

Some people on non RP realms do RP for various reasons. My name is one of mine.

Name is a little "try hard" and cringey. The name shouldn't cause fear from the name itself but because of the reputation the name carries. If you're playing a character named Fluffybuns then the name should still be feared if you're the most dangerous PvPer.

I know a few things that make people scared in wpvp.

1. Highly geared players.
2. Players with unobtainable pvp gear or enchants and/or titles
3. Players in groups.
4. Players who have developed a reputation for slaughtering many people in a fair right.
5. Healers

Currently I don't qualify for any of these so in terms of reputation I am not scary at all, but in time that will come.
Çryptøgànstá is not communicating the right message you smeghead.
11/09/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Zyg
Çryptøgànstá is not communicating the right message you smeghead.

With all the squiggly accents it looks like crypto pasta.

Not with a Goblins model lol no no no

Terror, for me, is the jawless Undead mindless killing and eating or the enemy corpse. Creepy :)
I mean, I think the transmog is money and I think goblins are awesome, but that name will never strike fear in my heart nor can I share about it because I'm not going to try and find all those special characters lol. Before we had addons and group finder, people with special characters wouldn't be invited to raid or groups unless they whispered me or walked by!
11/09/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Vaerth

Not with a Goblins model lol no no no

Terror, for me, is the jawless Undead mindless killing and eating or the enemy corpse. Creepy :)

Have you seen the kind of teeth goblins have? You'd have reason to be afraid if something like that was lurking about nearby and hungry.