BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
Same combat bug as heroic can not release upon death. If you log out and in you get booted to boralus. NOW in Boralus once you try to use the teleporter to go back in you get "an encounter is already in progress"
It's super hard to tell which images from multi-sided strike are yours if you're grouped up at all.
Exactly what Towelliee said. Having to reform group, AND reclear trash...
3-5 people in our group crash every time we start combat. Same as when we did heroic. Most everyone isn't using any add ons either.
Multi-sided strike in general just seems buggy. Holding down RMB doesn't fully turn your character?

Freezing clients are still a massive issue in our raid, both dx11 and 12.
Freezing clients and DC's. Multi-sided strike was a mess when you could see every persons mobs as well as yours. Fire debuffs were going on people in the air out of range of dispellers. Adds were pouncing on people in the air. Adds were essentually unkite-able. even with double blink and 50% move speed as a fire mage, they infinitely pounced over and over.
The magma pools like 6 spawned each time. Without rogues that is going to be impossible to handle. or like every single person in raid will have to take one in rotation with a slowfall on the way down or levitate.... I see class stacking already.
The Multi-sided strikes was very problematic, I took damage from the spirits even when my character was facing them and they are hard to see. They should be bigger and less transparent and you shouldn't see the ones targeting other people.
there was some invisible npc hovering above us (targetable)
https://i.gyazo.com/a4cc4304c7fce67ff76c79412b6c3825.gif

appeared while clearing the bosses trash