Arenas
Have we had any recently?

Single players
Mobiles
FPS
RTS
Spots/Racing
MOBA's

They can never be AAA and the last AAA game Activision-Blizzard developed was World of Warcraft in 2004. Diablo 3 could be considered AA product but that's as much. So, the question remains when the last time we've had AAA multiplayer games and what do you consider AAA from what's coming in future.

I consider any multiplayer game that is ahead of anything we had in the past in terms of polish content/features as well as security and non P2W elements. This is why when such product arrives it brings ripples in the gaming market.

Star Citizen has to be recognized as AAA despite how I feel only like 30% of the actual budget goes in the development, it's still a lot which it why it's using latest graphic engine/technology to deliver a space + ground MMORPG.

SOE in the past used to develop AAA projects and just like Funcom or Trion, these companies took big risks so it's sad to me they lacked the vision to distinct themselves from what there was already in the market.

Asia/Japan/Korea etc have been delivering some AA MMORPG's like FFXIV, Aion, Black Desert, ArcheAge but they could never deliver AAA type of quality game to take a sizable market in the gaming industry mainly because they were plagued by P2W issues and cheating as well as lack of content or terrible launch like FFXIV.

I have limited info about Anthem and Ashes of Creation at this point. I do wonder where this PvP community will migrate.
Wtf is this
11/09/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Latexrex
Wtf is this
11/09/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Orphanchild
11/09/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Latexrex
Wtf is this
11/09/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Lolyourebad
11/09/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Orphanchild

when i quote like this, orphanchild becomes a member of team rocket foreshadowing the corruption of lake rage.
11/09/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Vãrick
11/09/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Lolyourebad

when i quote like this, orphanchild becomes a member of team rocket foreshadowing the corruption of lake rage.

You're lucky my ekans is asleep ;)