BGs are just the worst for Alliance right now

Battlegrounds
Can't stomach them anymore. It used to be fair, but for some reason every game horde have a min ilvl of at least 340, Alliance are all 295 and just dinged 120. Now I wish I could say this wasn't every game, but after six in a row this morning, and all ten last night, how can this be fun?

Arena is at least balanced for me, but I used to LOVE BG's with my dad and friends. If there any are community managers here, please let the team know that something needs to be done with balancing.

Thank you.
Yeah this morning was super bad. Loss after loss. Not this bad normally.
Rated arenas are necessarily balanced because of ratings balance. Your rating moves until you have a 50% win rate.

Ironically, that means that in some ways rated is easier than unrated, because you're pretty much guaranteed your wins in rated, while that's not true of unrated.
11/10/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Dracarious
Can't stomach them anymore. It used to be fair, but for some reason every game horde have a min ilvl of at least 340, Alliance are all 295 and just dinged 120. Now I wish I could say this wasn't every game, but after six in a row this morning, and all ten last night, how can this be fun?

[/quote] Sounds great once all these fresh 120s get geared you guys should be winning 80 percent.
Fresh vs 340 doesn't really change much.

The issue is that people can't play the game.
Man...all these 120 twinks ruining casual pvp.
Watchout man, Jugs will come tell you its even despite all the data and thousands of Alliance players saying otherwise.
11/10/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Fotmtrash

Get your team to strip off all your gear next time and tell us how you do.
11/10/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Tortuyo
Sounds great once all these fresh 120s get geared you guys should be winning 80 percent.

I suspect their players will just be on to the next alt, unfortunately.
Win rates are 50%. L2play and get good.
My frustrations with Alliance is not the win loss rate it is the way people play and it is mostly unorganized and miserable for the most part even if you win. On horde people seem to be more in to the game and making smart decisions and sticking together to name a few. Now there are bad days as horde but it is not as bad as alliance.

That being said it is very fun to Troll ally ragers and that takes away any Frustration I had during that bg lol.
11/10/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Yarrow
11/10/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Fotmtrash

I guess why the heck are alliance Q with trash gear? It's not like getting 340 is even hard.

Arena is at least balanced for me, but I used to LOVE BG's with my dad and friends. If there any are community managers here, please let the team know that something needs to be done with balancing.

Thank you.

I’m just curious how you went about verifying that in sixteen consecutive BG’s all 160+ Horde players were at 340 ilevel while the 160+ alliance players were all at 295 and just hit 120.

I mean, considering those are the data points you use to support your argument, I just thought it might be interesting to learn more about your methodology.
11/10/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Magnificent
11/10/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Yarrow

I guess why the heck are alliance Q with trash gear? It's not like getting 340 is even hard.

Both are. Out of 4 BGs, only 1 where Horde all had above 100k hp. People like alts, what can you say?
https://imgur.com/a/LS9TPwU

IDK

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Tholast
Armory still has him at 119.
Can't stomach them anymore. It used to be fair

yea it used to be fair when ally had the best pvp racial and dominated pvp. now its 50/50 but yea it used to be fair
If only alliance players put in any amount of effort after a poor start they might raise there win percentage abit.
6-2 now on the night.
1 i joined late in BfG we were down 2 players when i joined so at least 3 players left with the score 200-100 and we had 1 decent push.
Other game i lost BfG (3 people 1 healer went LH) definitely a winnable game. Alliance always shooting themselves in the foot.
11/10/2018 10:39 PMPosted by Tortuyo
If only alliance players put in any amount of effort after a poor start they might raise there win percentage abit.
6-2 now on the night.
1 i joined late in BfG we were down 2 players when i joined so at least 3 players left with the score 200-100 and we had 1 decent push.
Other game i lost BfG (3 people 1 healer went LH) definitely a winnable game. Alliance always shooting themselves in the foot.

Yep, all of this!

https://imgur.com/a/GN2lqVm Ended the night 10-3
11/10/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Forums
Can't stomach them anymore. It used to be fair

yea it used to be fair when ally had the best pvp racial and dominated pvp. now its 50/50 but yea it used to be fair

Yikes.
11/10/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Yarrow
Your rating moves until you have a 50% win rate.

Ironically, that means that in some ways rated is easier than unrated, because you're pretty much guaranteed your wins in rated, while that's not true of unrated.

Furthermore, some players run with premades hoping to further imbalance teams in unrated bgs.

(*Disclaimer: Not every single premade is purposefully trying to do this. But, some are. And it's another factor contributing to imbalanced teams.)