Heirloom question

General Discussion
I am helping a friend she has a level 1 I gave her the gold for heirlooms but only shoulders and chest and some trinkets are showing? how does she access the pants, head and the rest?
Head and Cloak are unlocked once you hit friendly with the guild

Legs require you to be honored and in guild with the every profession at 600 achievement. (don't know how this has changed with profession changes)

https://www.wowhead.com/heirloom-guide

Edit: for clarification and to add a link
I cant remember offhand which are which, but some of the heirlooms like the pants, are only available if you are in a guild that has completed the achievements for them. Some might just be rep with your guild.
11/11/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Elusiveheals
how does she access the pants

Roll an alt, have the alt join a guild that has the heirloom pants achievement unlocked, mail gold to said alt, achieve any rep requirement with guild to access pants, purchase pants, leave guild.
11/11/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Aihtlaneb
Head and Cloak are unlocked once you hit friendly with the guild

Legs require you to be honored and in guild with the every profession at 600 achievement. (don't know how this has changed with profession changes)

https://www.wowhead.com/heirloom-guide

Edit: for clarification and to add a link

I don't think you have to be friendly, just need to be in a guild with the heirlooms unlocked
Join a guild with all of the heirlooms unlocked, most large guilds have them unlocked. If I recall, the head and cape require friendly rep with the guild, the legs require honored. It doesn't take long at all, I did this awhile ago to fill out my heirloom collection. It goes quickest starting with a level 1 character because quests are completed so quickly. For the human race, I think I got to honored sometime in Westfall around level 13-15. It takes only a few hours, and you can then unlock all the head/cape/pant types you want, so keep the character around.
Addendum: Those guild-restricted heirlooms are sold by the guild vendor instead of the heirloom vendor.
i rolled a dh in the last couple of weeks and i actually accepted one of those guild spams (i havent been in a guild since bc) for the sole reason of getting the guild heirlooms

i knew a bit about the guild needing certain prerequisites in order to have access and knew i needed some reputation to acces them

luckily the guild i picked had access to all of them and i quickly got a tabard and got the reputation really fast (like a level or so of quests) but this was at level 100; i am unaware of how much guild rep a level 1 gets
11/11/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Righteous
11/11/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Elusiveheals
how does she access the pants

Roll an alt, have the alt join a guild that has the heirloom pants achievement unlocked, mail gold to said alt, achieve any rep requirement with guild to access pants, purchase pants, leave guild.

I did this, although I ended up liking the guild. They were cool people. Usually those mass invite guilds on Trade, and not all of them are friendly, some just want numbers, but if you just want pants, it's not a problem.