A hunter pet reference I'd like to see

Hunter
Most of us know that the various Sabertron units are a Voltron reference, but, personally, I'd like to see a line of tameable mechanical pets based on another series with animal-based robots, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers:

A red mechanical Devilsaur
A yellow mechanical Sabercat that uses a different model from the yellow Sabertron.
A blue mechanical Direhorn
A pink mechanical Pterodax
A black mechanical Elekk/Mammoth (Could come in with the tameable versions of the regular ones.)

Personally, I'd pay for these to be ingame. What do you think?
What about mechanical Brutosaur?

It's too sad hunter cannot tame huge/cute brutosaur :(
11/11/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Alzebra
What about mechanical Brutosaur?

It's too sad hunter cannot tame huge/cute brutosaur :(

That'd be nice, but I really wanted to keep it to the core five zords. That, and I couldn't really think of what the Dragonzord would be.
I'd like to see the Terran Predator Drone from the WoL campaign, blue, of course. Hell, it almost looks like they took the cat animation skeleton from this game and used it in SC2. I'm guessing they can go back to this game with the model and skin from SC2, right?
Fabulous idea, however, to extend on it id love to see something where if we manage to collect all 5 it transforms into something else, another color or multi-color or something.

But i dont think were on the list to get anything cool, heck they couldnt even make half the basic animals that clearly should have been tameable available for petes sake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p_j-0YCg04

They've got a power and a force
That you've never seen before
They've got the ability to morph
And to even up the score
No one could ever take them down
The power lies on their side

Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

They know the fate of the world is lying in their hands
They know to only use their weapons for defense
No one will ever take them down
The power lies on their side

Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
You Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

No one can ever take them down
The power lies on their siiiide

Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
You Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Go Go Power Rangers

Go Go Power Rangers

Go Go Power Rangers
11/13/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Floplag
Fabulous idea, however, to extend on it id love to see something where if we manage to collect all 5 it transforms into something else, another color or multi-color or something.

But i dont think were on the list to get anything cool, heck they couldnt even make half the basic animals that clearly should have been tameable available for petes sake.

This crossed my mind too. I was thinking along the lines of an achievement gained when you tame all of the sabertrons and then maybe.....Pantera becomes tamable or we get a unique skin/model sabertron.
I need more stable space...lol