Lady Ashvane and Sylvanas

Story Forum
God damnit. I like Akiyass too and usually agree with her partisanship. Then she had to insult my entire ideology. Smh.
11/12/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Darethy
11/12/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Savanovic

Where

Didn't you know? Believing that people with an excess of food have a moral obligation to feed starving children within arms reach is a form of Neo-Marxism now.

Cause that's where we're at I guess.

And people with weapons of mass destruction have a moral obligation to not destroy cities where children live, but we've been there for a while now.
11/12/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Arlifrex
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Didn't you know? Believing that people with an excess of food have a moral obligation to feed starving children within arms reach is a form of Neo-Marxism now.

Cause that's where we're at I guess.

And people with weapons of mass destruction have a moral obligation to not destroy cities where children live, but we've been there for a while now.

You say this like I disagree.

Edit: Or not, honestly i'm reading tone into text when I shouldn't. You could be referring to like fifty different things on the forum right now.
My guess would be either 1. She wants to use Ashvane to prepare Derek to go to Boralus or 2. She wants to use Ashvane as a means to get Krakens, Sea Giants, and other sea creatures summoned to the Horde side.

My guess is #2.
derek nows ashvane, maybe sylvanas will meet them to influence derek's mind
Ashvane has all the intel on KT, in 8.3 Sylvannas will make her move using the knowledge ashvane gives her. With Xalatath in hand plus knowing locations of Azerite , which I'm sure will get passed on to Gallywix . And the turning of Derek Proudmoore. It's not hard to see Katherine Proudmoore being set up to die at this time. Giving Jaina rule over KT setting her up to were when the next expansion launches it make sense that she wont be in the expansion dialogue. Kinda like how Khadgar is gone now.
11/13/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Vera
Giving Jaina rule over KT setting her up to were when the next expansion launches it make sense that she wont be in the expansion dialogue. Kinda like how Khadgar is gone now.

No, as much as i like jaina, this kultiran/faction war arc has to end in BfA.
and yes, katherine is almost dead at this point, i will be surprised if she survives.

edit:
11/13/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Niingdorei
10 gold says Ashvane asks for forgiveness and is granted it by Anduin.

don't give blizzard ideas.
Giving Jaina rule over KT setting her up to were when the next expansion launches it make sense that she wont be in the expansion dialogue. Kinda like how Khadgar is gone now.

and yes, katherine is almost dead at this point, i will be surprised if she survives.

I'm pretty sure Vera was saying that Kul Tiras will be used to effectively push Jaina out of the main picture for the foreseeable future, not that the inner KT conflict will continue after BfA.

I actually wouldn't have a problem with Ashvane getting away at expansion's end. It gives a plot hook for future Kul Tiran stories.

11/13/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Niingdorei

Hm I could take you up on that.

Cause honestly I don't think Ashvane is important enough to warrant a redemption or forgiveness. She either dies this expansion, or becames the "magatha' of the KTs and just becomes a unresolved nusisence.

[/quote]

Was phrasing it as she will be stuck in KT and we probably won't hear a word from her for a long time. Kinda like other characters that go missing like thrall .
I actually wouldn't have a problem with Ashvane getting away at expansion's end. It gives a plot hook for future Kul Tiran stories.

I'd be for this.
11/13/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Vera
Was phrasing it as she will be stuck in KT and we probably won't hear a word from her for a long time. Kinda like other characters that go missing like thrall .

oh i see, then we agree :p
Lich Queen needs her to arrange a meeting with the Fish Queen.
Sylvanas would probably want information about the Proudmoore's on a more intimate level, to learn the best ways to manipulate and break Derek mentally. Like, embarrassing family stories or the time five year old Derek was upset because his parents wouldn't get him a toy gun for his birthday. I guess they also need to plant the brainwashed Derek close to the Proudmoore's, and Ashvane is familiar with the area around keep.

Ashvane wants freedom and a chance to get back at Katherine, who dumped her as bff. Sylvanas even asked Ashvane to travel on her big ship while the other Horde losers weren't invited. What a pal!

< insert "Friendship ended with Katherine, now Sylvanas is my new best friend" meme. >

Just kidding, the Sylvanas/Ashvane partnership is a race to see who's the first to stab the other in the back.
My guess is it will tie into the Derek plan. Sylvanas may also propose Ashvane work with the horde against Kultiras and the alliance, and in exchange she will be given Kultiras for herself.

None of this will backfire on the horde at all. No siree.