RIP Forums.

General Discussion
When Blizz did the same thing to the OW Forums I stopped using them because all they did was make them awful. I have a really bad feeling the same thing will happen with WoW forums.

Blizz has a fetish for fixing things that aren't broken, and 9/10 times they ruin it.

I can only hope that the new Forums won't be as bad as the OW one.

I genuinely had more fun on GD than I did in game at times.

RIP old friend
Rip forum
Are you implying that the WoW forums aren't filled with mature or reasonable individuals who would in no way abuse the new tools about to be implemented soon enough?
11/12/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Shado
Are you implying that the WoW forums aren't filled with mature or reasonable individuals who would in no way abuse the new tools about to be implemented soon enough?

I won’t post images of shadow the hedgehog. I promise I won’t.
Eh, the current forum we have here at the moment was actually a devolution to what we had during the Warlords of Draenor era which was far better.

Infact what we have here came from Overwatch when it first came out.
Rip forum.
If Blizzard was a car company they'd make cars with square wheels because round ones work too well.
Yeah, I know I am done using them once they convert. Sorry but they seem way too happy to punish you for things you say on the forums. It's kind of like the silence feature, made me not talk to anyone in game anymore either just out of fear of offending someone since these days people get offended over the smallest things
One thing that bothers me is why we only heard from a MvP about the new forums, yet not a single word from a Blue poster or Blizzard itself has been uttered?

Would be nice if Blizzard gave better communication about such changes and stopped being so secretive and arrogantly quiet about it.
11/12/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
One thing that bothers me is why we only heard from a MvP about the new forums, yet not a single word from a Blue poster or Blizzard itself has been uttered?

Would be nice if Blizzard gave better communication about such changes and stopped being so secretive and arrogantly quiet about it.

This isn't the Blizzard we grew up with. This one has a weird hybrid agenda of less is more, SJW crap and pure greed. I find myself logging in less and less and haven't pair real money to play since a week after BFA. Once the forums release I will not visit them any longer and easing towards retiring from everything but the WC3 (love me some tower D's).
Will the new forums be this ugly excrement Brown color I wonder?

They like playing to their strengths.
are the new forums the new form of blizzard damage control?is that why everyone is going to hate it?
May the trolls of legend be forever remembered in internet lore.

Rest in peace, once great forum.

This thing has me baffled also.

It kinda feels like it's not real.

They have said nothing since Blizzcon.
11/12/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Thanen
are the new forums the new form of blizzard damage control?is that why everyone is going to hate it?
The new forums were announced at the beginning of the year so, unless they had a time machine or psychic I would say no.
The forums has become the end game for a lot of people.

And people are having more fun in the forum than the game itself.

The forum isn't working as intended, they're going to nerf it to the ground, probably add some RNG as to which thread shows up first.

RIP forums, wish i posted here more.
RIP forums.

i'm not a big fan of censorship, and heavy handed moderation so I probably won't be using the new forum. not to say that's a big deal or I will be missed. just another example of how people are allowing their freedoms to disappear. it's a private forum, and blizzard has the right to moderate it how they deem fit. we don't have to condone it though.
RIP forums.

This is my last post on this forum before it migrates to the new one tomorrow. I know I'll miss this version of forum a lot. Farewell.
If you are worried about the conversion there are only two logical reasons.. one you are being overly paranoid and don't like change or two you know you will get banned because of the garbage you post.