PLZZZZZ!!! RETURN PVP VENDORS!!!!

Arenas
Just BUMP this post if your completely DISGUSTED with this weekly RNG BS chest. I can't get an upgrade cause it keeps giving me loot with stats I DON'T WANT.

For the love of god add the pvp vendors back so I can pick which piece I want. RNG has no place in PVP.
I'll give every vendor post a like because the current conquest system is garbage compared to the original. At least let player choose from a few pieces instead of forcing them to one piece and getting a 370 upgrade token at the end of the week.

The problem is worse with the titanforging system because I randomly got great pieces in weeks one and two.
place your bets on when this thread will be removed by blizz to hide their failure
11/13/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Stumblin
place your bets on when this thread will be removed by blizz to hide their failure

“When we carry over the forums to the new layout all posts created in the last 2 weeks will transfer over as well, oh except for posts about vendors.”
Up.
Got a staff from the chest for a resto shaman. Thank you Blizz.
100 games played this week, 1 piece of RNG gear given, and a duplicate of the item I got last week in the weekly chest.

I'm pretty much finished with this trash can of a game and I strongly urge most of you to move on as well.
Would it make you happy to know they're giving PvE players vendors and not PvPers though?. Now you can do mythics and get your BiS PvP gear.

Doesn't that just make the most sense? Give that employee a raise that came up with that logic.
they could even just make the conquest cap faster and leave the chest but the item in the chest is lower iLVL than the ones that you can choose as a secondary loot system
Rng loot is child gambling. vendors pls.
I have a feeling the only reason they're reluctant to add PvP vendors back is because PvP gear is pretty decent for PvE as well. Really wish they'd bring back resilience, or reintroduce a version of WoD item scaling. As it stands now, PvE try-hards would complain that they feel forced to PvP for BiS pieces if there were vendors.
we have literally asked for pvp vendors for months

and they have literally said they are not going to add them.
11/13/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Jao
I have a feeling the only reason they're reluctant to add PvP vendors back is because PvP gear is pretty decent for PvE as well.

Pretty much this.
11/13/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Avrek
I have a feeling the only reason they're reluctant to add PvP vendors back is because PvP gear is pretty decent for PvE as well.

Pretty much this.

It’s like blizzard has never heard of WoD
11/13/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Yatogami
11/13/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Avrek

Pretty much this.

In there defense, it's a good expansion to forget.
11/13/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Avrek
11/13/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Yatogami

Yeah but besides the pve content drought and the like 50 week long first season and mandatory ashran trinkets it was fine and a much better situation to be in than the one we’ve found ourselves in.
11/13/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Avrek
<span class="truncated">...</span>

make fun of it all you want it had the best PVP gearing by a mile
it's even sad that wod class design was better than this
I have a feeling the only reason they're reluctant to add PvP vendors back is because PvP gear is pretty decent for PvE as well. Really wish they'd bring back resilience, or reintroduce a version of WoD item scaling. As it stands now, PvE try-hards would complain that they feel forced to PvP for BiS pieces if there were vendors.

Kinda like we feel forced to pve for pvp?
Can we also remove this rng gem slot bs? Give a certain gem slot per item not rng get one that makes gear insanely good. Also remove titanforging just all rng aside from boss loot should be gone.
It really is super bad. We just have to farm mythic currency next season to get well itemized gear. Its just sad that we have to do that. Im still rocking 340 items because I need the haste and verse so desperately and they have sockets..
11/13/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Kauli

Kinda like we feel forced to pve for pvp?
Make it so it has reduced effectiveness in PvE scenarios, and the same for PvE gear in PvP. This eliminates either one being better in a part of the game where it's completely different.