Sylvanas truly killed Alliance Hope

General Discussion
Not only she killed their hope for War Mode
Not only she killed their hope for Mythic Raiding

But also for Battlegrounds.

Have you been in a BG recently? Alliance can't wain any...

She is truly crushing them without mercy, long live to the Banshee Queen!
I'm 100% certain that the moment I joined a BG horde side I'll lose it, also applies to if I joined as alliance.... this is why I rarely do BG's.
She only killed hope when it turned out she was some dev wifu(or however its spelled) and that she would basically get unbeatable plot armor.
At this point people drudging up waifus and weaboos are as cliche as the weaboos and waifus... Let it die.
I think people aren't doing BGs anymore because there aren't any good rewards for it.
11/13/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Blerty
Alliance can't wain any...

Temple of Kotmogu would like a word with you.

Seriously, I enjoy the leisure of horde PvP. I win the majority of my bgs. But, then again. I always have.

For some reason, horde NEVER seem to win Temple of Kotmogu. I'm always the only person killing orb carriers, the only person picking up new orbs.

There's usually a few people including myself vocally spamming "ORBS ORBS ORBS OBRS" or "blue's down, get blue." But, realistically Temple of Kotmogu is just a meatgrinder for alliance HK's. Dunno why. Really wish blacklisting would come back I genuinely hate temple.
No.
No, unbalanced racial abilities for years and unrestricted faction transfers all but killed off the Alliance. The horrible story writing of BFA is just finishing off the job.
You say this but I’ve never felt more proud to be Alliance! Sylvanas is a dreadlord.
Pretty sure that started in Legion and had little to do with Sylvanas. People not caring about the story because if her is just because she sucks, ruining the lore every time it has to do with her, and the developers admitted she's got plot armor for years anyway.

11/13/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Lathander
She only killed hope when it turned out she was some dev wifu(or however its spelled) and that she would basically get unbeatable plot armor.

Yeah this, pretty pointless to care about a story when the writers admit such things.
11/13/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Caelin
No, unbalanced racial abilities for years and unrestricted faction transfers all but killed off the Alliance. The horrible story writing of BFA is just finishing off the job.

i know my .4% dps gain was 100% the reason i went horde