Need dem blood DK nerfs asap

General Discussion
Groups are only wanting BDK tanks now. Can't get into a +10 group this week because of their OP godliness in teeming and groups only desiring them. No single tank should be the only one wanted in M+, the nerfs need to be a hotfix, not a December release.
Maybe they should have made your class less sucky instead of putting us at your level.
Why would you ask for a good tank spec to be nerfed rather than asking for the rest to be buffed?
11/13/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Sinelus
Groups are only wanting BDK tanks now. Can't get into a +10 group this week because of their OP godliness in teeming and groups only desiring them. No single tank should be the only one wanted in M+, the nerfs need to be a hotfix, not a December release.

problem is how blood dk plays as a class nerfs arnt really going to do much because a tank that heals itself as mitigation is going to be favored in the m+ enviornment no matter what. they will still be top tier you will just see a few more DH's at the top with them now.
11/13/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Clash
Why would you ask for a good tank spec to be nerfed rather than asking for the rest to be buffed?

What kind of buffs would help other tanks when Dks are basically walking gods who lose almost no health ever in 5 mans cause of their mechanics in HP stealing?
Yes, yes. Nerf everything and buff absolutely nothing. That will fix all the systems problems!

/s
Why not just make your own group?

You’re not entitled to get a spot in someone else’s group, if they don’t want you they don’t have to take you.
Or buff other tanks... because nerfing the one thing that's good is anti-fun.
because it my desired spec can't be good then nobodies can.
The only tanks I like in M+ are BDKs and Prot Pallys. I’ll take a VDH, but honestly warriors brewmasters and bears have never really done well by me. Comp wise, I always want a BDK

If evertyone gets buffed to be as good as blood dks content becomes more of a joke and when do you stop? If they don’t nerf tanks will just become immortal.

I completely agree.

Unfortunately it's easier for blizzard to wing clip one spec, then buff 4 others. And we all know if given the option, they will take the easier route.
Start your own group. Easy.
Sure. Blizzard could do that. Or they could just buff the other tanks.
11/13/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Craile
Or buff other tanks... because nerfing the one thing that's good is anti-fun.

DKs have too much is the problem. Grip, AoE Grip, Brez, insane survivability, good damage.
11/13/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Galevin
Why not just make your own group?

You’re not entitled to get a spot in someone else’s group, if they don’t want you they don’t have to take you.

This is amazing logic. /s
More people wanting my group nerfed start your own group so simple
Implying that bdk getting nerfed will get you an invite.
11/13/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Thèón
Start your own group. Easy.

Pretty sure OP finds it easier to complain than being proactive.