Need dem blood DK nerfs asap

General Discussion
11/13/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Sinelus
Groups are only wanting BDK tanks now. Can't get into a +10 group this week because of their OP godliness in teeming and groups only desiring them. No single tank should be the only one wanted in M+, the nerfs need to be a hotfix, not a December release.

I've got very bad news for you: The nerfs don't do anything outside of limiting 10+ mob pulls which you don't do on high enough keys anyway. BDKs will still be the best tanks for M+ due to class design/utility. They'll at least be a lot worse on necrotic weeks.
11/13/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Clash
Why would you ask for a good tank spec to be nerfed rather than asking for the rest to be buffed?

Exactly!!! Don't cheer on unneeded nerfs when in reality other specs / classes need buffed.
11/13/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Sinelus
11/13/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Clash
Why would you ask for a good tank spec to be nerfed rather than asking for the rest to be buffed?

What kind of buffs would help other tanks when Dks are basically walking gods who lose almost no health ever in 5 mans cause of their mechanics in HP stealing?

Sounds like something someone who has never played a DK would say. Lose no health ever? Our mitigation is based on healing that is based on damage taken...

But yeah if BDK get nerfed it will make other tanks better! oh wait no
They really just have to buff/change warrior and druids. All other tanks have a place in m+ or raid, and have a strong theme or abilities that make them stand out or excel at something in particular.
11/13/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Tovi
Maybe they should have made your class less sucky instead of putting us at your level.

I have to wonder if that isn't the direction they should have taken instead. Nerfing blood DKs won't fix some of the basic issue the tanks are dealing with, it will just make all tanks less fun to play and mythic+ more annoying.

They probably should have looked at how to improve the under performing tanks and then looked to see if the blood DKs were still over performing, then adjust them.
Op has 3306 posts. Lets say they take 3 mins each. 9918 mins of leveling a b dk. Should be 120 by now.

Ya, Im guilty of favoring b dk myself but I wont decline a good dh/brm/prot pal if we have a b rez in group.

Which bring us to my other point, why do people make group in the 10+range WITHOUT a combat res? This is just calling for problem. Personally I just leave the group when there is no b rez. I sacrifice myself (hey im a h pal afterall) for the greater good and always say before leaving: get a r druid .
11/13/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Thèón
Start your own group. Easy.

If everyone wants bdk tanks then starting a group as a vengeance tank wouldn't matter would it :)
11/13/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Wariya
11/13/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Thèón
Start your own group. Easy.

If everyone wants bdk tanks then starting a group as a vengeance tank wouldn't matter would it :)

Do you really think a dps that been waiting a longtime to get in a group would leave that group because tank isnt a bdk?
11/13/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Loriginale
Do you really think a dps that been waiting a longtime to get in a group would leave that group because tank isnt a bdk?

Well according to OP , yeah
11/13/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Wariya
11/13/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Loriginale

Gotcha. My bad.
Take boneshield away from dk and give it to prot war... that's be a start
11/13/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Loriginale
11/13/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Wariya

Gotcha. My bad.

This person doesn't use logic at all. I play all 6 tank classes and have no problem getting into runs on any of them. I make my own groups for my warrior since they are a little harder to get into group but I still usually don't even have an issue then because I make it a point to have a decent IO profile!

BDK's dont need a nerf...they need to improve the other tanks sustainability and utility!
Just because blood is the best tank atm does not make it fun to play, or in need of a nerf. Like the saying goes you can polish a turd all you want but in the end it's still a turd. How about making the other tank specs be brought up to par or close to par with blood and work on fixing the classes instead of doing a nerf every other week on something that just makes the class/spec feel tearable to play or in the end broken.
11/13/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Loriginale
Op has 3306 posts. Lets say they take 3 mins each. 9918 mins of leveling a b dk. Should be 120 by now.

I have a 120 DK and blood dk tanking is boring and too easy. You basically afk and nothing kills you.
11/13/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Truckum
This person doesn't use logic at all.

OP says nobody wants any other tank than blood dk

SO by his logic making a group with any tank other than blood dk is pointless :)
11/13/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Wariya
11/13/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Truckum
This person doesn't use logic at all.

OP says nobody wants any other tank than blood dk

SO by his logic making a group with any tank other than blood dk is pointless :)

So you use hyperbolic logic in response? You are basically saying your comment is pointless? Everyone knows other tanks get taken to m+ so just stop with the nonsense.
11/13/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Truckum
So you use hyperbolic logic in response?

Nope its op thread and his response :)

You are basically saying your comment is pointless?

I don't care what you think about my post, because its not built on my logic but ops.

Everyone knows other tanks get taken to m+ so just stop with the nonsense.

Not according to the topic creator .....or is it nonsense that he has a differing opinion to yours :)
11/13/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Wariya
So you use hyperbolic logic in response?

Nope its op thread and his response :)

You are basically saying your comment is pointless?

I don't care what you think about my post, because its not built on my logic but ops.

Everyone knows other tanks get taken to m+ so just stop with the nonsense.

Not according to the topic creator .....or is it nonsense that he has a differing opinion to yours :)

Quit trying to justify your trolling. You are derailing the conversation. People like you make it impossible to discuss anything seriously!
BDKs, dps Dhs and rogues are op because they have no fundamental weaknesses. The dh and rogue do great aoe, single target and have good utility. Compare that to some of the other specs (unholy, ret, shaman, so on) and saying “herp a derp Just buffs no nerfs!” is silly.
The 3 kings just need vulnerabilities and focused nerfs that give them flaws and weaknesses like everyone else. Yeah the fotm crowd would whine but the game would be better off.
11/13/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Tovi
Maybe they should have made your class less sucky instead of putting us at your level.

This