Black Temple Timwalking is completely broken.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
been stuck on reliquary for 2 hours, trash wont stop spawning.
Same here and supposedly mother is broken aswell and will need to be fixed.
Mother was nowhere near as much of a problem as Reliquary.
Mother is fine, its RoS that's broken.
The chains on mother are most definitely 100% without a doubt massively overtuned. She can be killed, but that doesn't mean "mother is fine." I did the content when it was relevant and the chains are doing more damage.

I took the liberty of watching Nihilum's kill in the original black temple. At 1:55 Muqq is teleported to chains. At 1:59 the chains are broken and he is at 32% health. In current BC timewalking, he would be dead at 1:58.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAsGBT0kWzU
Have had two groups get to reliquary and fail for an hour then give up. The ghosts just never stop coming down the ramp. After finally getting both glaives a few months back this has been mostly the thing keeping me subbed, the hope of getting the transmog. I can only hope that Friday and Saturday there are more opportunities to get this broken raid finished.
Way to let down your player base (again) Blizzard - some people have been waiting months to do this raid.

And the wall of silence continues.
11/14/2018 03:08 AMPosted by Tenebro
Way to let down your player base (again) Blizzard - some people have been waiting months to do this raid.

And the wall of silence continues.

Not only have we been waiting months, but we've been waiting longer than we should since they cancelled the last BC timewalking for the BFA pre-patch.
So glad I saw this post before attempting. Maybe post this in bugs where they might actually read it.
I posted this thread to the Bugs Forum. Hopefully something gets looked at.
For what it's worth, Reliquary's trash has been like this for a while. I'm often stuck in combat for the rest of the run up to Illidan because of it.
We finally killed mother with april tanking as a healer, soaking lash, but the only way to progress is to use a dh and a lock, jump up chains and swapblast then summon the raid. Maintain a soulstone till you can kill the brick wall of mother and kill council and get the port to councils room. 13 hr black temple progression. Completely broken. Gotta admit though was fun, but only cause we completed it.
I was looking forward to this event. I did BT TW in Legion. It wasn't too bad. Took a few hours. Had fun. Then I finally got my Twin Glaives right after the last BT rotation. Then they skipped the last rotation due to BFA prelaunch garbage. So now 6 months later it's finally here. I spent 7 hours last night in groups that would fall apart after getting past Supremus. It is way overtuned. Trash took forever to kill. Bosses even longer. At that rate, it would take about 10 hours to clear BT if you can find a group to stick together for the entire thing. But you can't even save your lockout to continue where you left off. And you can't just bring in new players. What a !@#$ing joke. Just when I thought Blizz couldn't %^-* !@#$ up worse, this one event I've been waiting for for ages, comes out completely broken. Best part is, it is only here for a week, so before they even have a change to address some of the raid breaking issues, it will be gone. And so will my warglaive xmog. I'm so glad I resubbed to FFXIV the other day. I think I'm gonna start playing that more until Blizz cans some of these worthless designers and gets this game back on track.
I was in a group late last night, came in and we started at RoS (killed after 2 wipes), killed Mother (wiped 2), Council and Illidan (wiped 3 times). Have to have a good group which follows mechanics. For RoS, no healing p1, slow dps p2 and lust/all cd's p3. Have to also have the raid move into the middle of the room, which seems to stop the adds from up top.
11/14/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Thisguydoes
I was looking forward to this event. I did BT TW in Legion. It wasn't too bad. Took a few hours. Had fun. Then I finally got my Twin Glaives right after the last BT rotation. Then they skipped the last rotation due to BFA prelaunch garbage. So now 6 months later it's finally here. I spent 7 hours last night in groups that would fall apart after getting past Supremus. It is way overtuned. Trash took forever to kill. Bosses even longer. At that rate, it would take about 10 hours to clear BT if you can find a group to stick together for the entire thing. But you can't even save your lockout to continue where you left off. And you can't just bring in new players. What a !@#$ing joke. Just when I thought Blizz couldn't %^-* !@#$ up worse, this one event I've been waiting for for ages, comes out completely broken. Best part is, it is only here for a week, so before they even have a change to address some of the raid breaking issues, it will be gone. And so will my warglaive xmog. I'm so glad I resubbed to FFXIV the other day. I think I'm gonna start playing that more until Blizz cans some of these worthless designers and gets this game back on track.

In the exact same boat as you. Spent 6 hours last night in 3 different raid groups that would have people ragequit after 1 wipe. Eventually leading to us disbanding at boss 2 or 3. I don’t want it to be as easy as an LFR raid, but maybe slightly easier then what feels like a heroic pug lol.

The biggest problem is the queuing system not allowing you to get more people into the instance once people leave. Totally dumb
What a fkin joke...