Dear Horde

General Discussion
How wrong I was all these years to be cruel to you.

Now I know that if I am kind I will get the good stuff in the game. Mounts weapons and Mogs are falling from the sky ever since I have been nicer to you.

Alliance please be kind to your neighbor The Horde and you too will be showered with gifts.

Thank you
Here, I offer you a gift in this package! Disregard the ticking sound coming from it. Totally legit, part of the surprise!

This gift is an expression of our newfound friendship, since you have extended the olive branch.

<3
Isn't this wonderful? Just in time for Pilgrim's Bounty too.
What's this madness about?
this just makes me want to put the boot down harder on them
Great! If you want to be my best friend just fall on my fist weapons at least 10 times so I can complete my quest.

Thanks!
Heathens. All of you.
11/14/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Bipzi
Here, I offer you a gift in this package! Disregard the ticking sound coming from it. Totally legit, part of the surprise!

This gift is an expression of our newfound friendship, since you have extended the olive branch.

<3

I need to take you out for an expensive dinner sometime <3 :)
11/14/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Danemyrr
What's this madness about?

Nothing. I just want to show you a good time. (ignore various chains and instruments).
11/14/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Luqid
his just makes me want to put the boot down harder on them

Good luck with that Skippy and that guild name, Ive seen lesser ones forced to name change, Im sure your guild is going to LOVE you for that:)
11/14/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Natashha
11/14/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Luqid
his just makes me want to put the boot down harder on them

Good luck with that Skippy and that guild name, Ive seen lesser ones forced to name change, Im sure your guild is going to LOVE you for that:)

o any chance you had a hand in my guild getting named yank (big feet clubs)> it was a all gnome guild.
11/14/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Alienaris
11/14/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Bipzi

<3

I need to take you out for an expensive dinner sometime <3 :)

That's gonna be a solid "No" from me champ.