Gurubashi Arena

Customer Support
If anyone can clarify for me please. I'm working on the Arena Grandmaster Achv once again after a big long break. I remember back in Vanilla it would start on 3, 6, 9 and 12 server times, so every 3 hours. Only the other night I was waiting from 11pm to midnight and nothing, Then tonight Ive been on since 7:30pm server time and its now 9pm and again nothing. I'm also on an oceanic server. Why isnt it going?
11/15/2018 02:19 AMPosted by Kitariel
Why isnt it going?

It starts at Pacific (North America) time, not server time.

10/18/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Kalviery
However, events start globally at the same time now and that is Pacific Time.

This is done because of the cross-realm capabilities. If you go from a realm where the event is started to a realm where the event has not started then you could lose event related items. So they all start at the same time to avoid that problem :)
11/15/2018 02:52 AMPosted by Kyzera
11/15/2018 02:19 AMPosted by Kitariel
Why isnt it going?

It starts at Pacific (North America) time, not server time.

10/18/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Kalviery
However, events start globally at the same time now and that is Pacific Time.

This is done because of the cross-realm capabilities. If you go from a realm where the event is started to a realm where the event has not started then you could lose event related items. So they all start at the same time to avoid that problem :)

Oh... ok, hehe fantastic. Im glad I have found this out now! So frustrating...Now to just find out what time is what so I can line it up with umm my awesome life *lol*

Thank you so much for your help xx
Marked As Solution
11/15/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Kitariel
Thank you so much for your help

You're welcome.

See if this site can help with determining the times.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/