375 mistweaver LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I am currently looking for a mythic raid team. My current progress is 2/8 mythic with experience on zek. I have been raiding since firelandsnin some capacity. Throughout legion I was able able to get mythic kills in the tier.

I am looking for a team with a steady roster and progression oriented mindset. I don’t mind switching to horde either. I would like to keep a 2 night raid schedule. I would also like to be no later than 12 eastern.

I love to play the game and go through progression. My attendance will be near perfect.

I also can link logs as well. I started on my disc priest this tier and have switched to my monk as that is my strongest skill set.

Please contact me on discord jymbo#3780.
That would be quickest responses.

Thank you!
Hi Jymbo, we're looking to add a few more to start mythic raiding soon! We've been around for 5+ years, and have done the mythic thing in the past (WoD) . We recently decided we wanted to do the same in BfA so now we're searching for a few more cool peeps to play with! Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Lets talk!

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS 8/8 Heroic! is looking to shift focus, and build up a mythic caliber roster!. We raid from Friday - Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST on the Whisperwind Server. The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don't enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We're now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you.
  • Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don't want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!
  • What we expect from our raiders.
  • Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!
  • Ranged DPS - OPEN
  • Melee DPS - OPEN
  • Tank - OPEN
  • Heals - OPEN
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    <Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have 14 years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Disc Priest, Ranged DPS
    All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:
    Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current
    5/8 M Uldir with progress on Fetid

Raid Times
    Tuesday 8-11 CST
    Wednesday 8-11 CST
    Optional
    Sunday 11am Alt Mythic Raid
    Monday 8pm Heroic

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags
    Dave#14604
    Psykoe#11298
    http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdaE9We7aR
    To fill out an application.
    Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
    Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
    * 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
    - Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
    ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
    Hello,

My guild <Of Hells Design> on Whisperwind (A) is looking for members to add to our mythic raiding roster. Currently we are in need of healers and strong DPS. We are 8/8H 1/8M (close to getting Mother). We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of the members in OHD are veteran players that have played at higher levels of pvp and raiding over the years in addition to many newcomers.

Our raid times are T/W/TH 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We almost never go over the end time unless we are close to a kill. If you would like to learn more about us please see our recruitment thread in the link below. Or check out my stream/youtube channel where I post our guild raids and other related content.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
    Guild Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767658390#1
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55k6RfA-I7QqzH1C4hKSLA?view_as=subscriber
    Stream: Twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign