HELP! Xfer Toon to another email account?

Customer Support
Is it possible to transfer a character to another WoW email address / account?
I'm ready to pay to do this. I want to give a friend one of my characters. Plz let me know, thanks!
No, read the Eula. You may not transfer toons to other accounts that are not yours.
What does "Eula" mean?
10/08/2018 02:16 AMPosted by Galthul
What does "Eula" mean?

End User License Agreement. When Blizzard launched the Battle.Net Launcher they consolidated most of their games' Terms of Use into the EULA.

The legality of the transaction aside, the system physically won't allow you to transfer between accounts where the names don't match anyway. And a GM wouldn't assist because accounts - and by extension, the contents thereof - cannot be sold, traded or gifted between players. Because you don't actually own anything on your account, you just pay for a license to access it all.
The EULA is basically a contract you sign with Blizzard. It's rules and such you are required to follow upon agreeing to them.

Sharing your account, or moving characters onto an account not belonging to you, goes against the EULA.

https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/legal/fba4d00f-c7e4-4883-b8b9-1b4500a402ea/blizzard-end-user-license-agreement
Got it. Thanks for all the help. However, i do have one last question.

My dad wants to transfer a character to my account. We share the same last name, but its two separate email addresses. I wonder if we can do it because we share the same last name.
@Ellwindris: I'm going to use your link to read up on this in the meanwhile.

Thanks all!
10/08/2018 02:44 AMPosted by Galthul
My dad wants to transfer a character to my account. We share the same last name, but its two separate email addresses. I wonder if we can do it because we share the same last name.

Blizzard won't give you a definite on this one. It used to be that the system only checked surnames, but that was years ago so its possible things have changed. You can try, but if it doesn't work Blizzard are unlikely to step in to make it work.