[H] ilvl 362-365 Druid LFG

Dalaran
Hello I'm a druid looking for a guild to raid heroic Uldir content with, my current guild doesn't care to leave Normal content in Uldir. I can play as a healer, or tank well, and i do plan on learning how to dps, just been putting it off.
I can make raid times from 8pm EST up

Drenth#1448
Hiya! <Moon> is recruiting for a resto druid to complete our healing comp (: it's the last puzzle piece!

We're currently 5/8 heroic and only run normal once a week on Friday to full clear it. Our times are 8:30-11p server every Tuesday and Thursday. I'm currently out of town (England) but would love to chat with you about the guild and answer any questions you may have. My discord is Kikat#9541 (don't type KitKat, most people do).

We have a really broad variety of people in the guild and on the team and all the personalities meld nicely. We're fun first, progression second, so if you're looking for hard content pushers, that's not us. with that in mind, however, we are still making great progress on heroic and are defifnitely going to try to push into mythic.

Here's our thread for you to mull through: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767627892?page=1

add me to disc if you have any questions or reply here or in our topic.

Thanks!
Hey! I sent you a friend request on bnet, would love to chat.

[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> 8/8N and 4/8H is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content.

High Priority
Healers
Ranged DPS

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
WeakAuras2

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]