BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
That monkey sure does love running all over the place during a wipe.

Damage seems a bit high on smash, and tanks got beat down hard.
Currently it's possible to LOS the tantrum damage since the room is very open and there's lots of places to hide. Also you can just jump over the ice wall by the boss and run up those stairs.

The Discharge Shock's damage is also modified by Vers and Crit meaning it's damage can vary from pull to pull right now. Possibly might be modified by other class mechanics but haven't tested everything yet.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wn1XzPf4y6KRJtMA

Group: Premade of 8/8M raiders.

Once the LoS and other issues got fixed halfway through, it seems like a decent fight. The range on fear seems weird; there were definitely some times where we'd have two people easily within 10 yards of each other who would still get feared.

The biggest issue I can see is that the orb can crit, and may or may not be affected by other damage increases a player has. On our last pull our DK had his orb crit doing almost 5m whereas our boomkin's only did 2.5m. If this makes it to live it would basically mean you only have fire mages or rogues use the orbs with either the vanish talent or combustion for guarenteed crits.

I've seen some melee unfriendly fights, but this is nuts. If you don't have anyone in melee besides tanks then the tanks are always targeted by the smash, which makes having any melee just a trap. I'm sure you'll still want some melee for interrupts and DH for the 5% magic damage, but I could easily see this being a 2-4 melee fight on mythic if that.
The smash seems a little bit high. The upfront damage basically kills any melee dps that isn't topped.
I couldn't test because of the direct3d assertion error crashes, but I saw part of a livestream of this boss. The tank was getting absolutely destroyed, dead within a few seconds.
Reverberating Slam can target pets/non-player targets.

Separately, if the boss does end up with threat on a pet, it doesn't seem to be able to hit it properly.