369 Blood DK, 10 years Experience LF Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hi guys i'll keep this short. I've been playing since 2008 in all manners of the game. I've been in a top 100 US guild back in Wrath , and much more casual guilds along the way as well.

Where I'm at now Is i'm looking for a FUN group to play with. I'm a active player on for at least an hour or two almost every night. I would like a guild that runs a lot of keys, as that is how I most enjoy to spend my off nights.

I'm looking for a few things in guilds
  • Alliance
  • 2 or 3 raid nights
  • 11pm EST end time
  • I'm 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic experience. My most previous ventures is guild leading/raid leading for my guild for the past 5 years, but it seems now is the time to move on. Anymore questions/talks I'd really like to do in Discord. Feel free to post your information in here as well, OR add my B-Tag. I'll be home around 6pm EST to talk.

Beef#12743 is my B-Tag
    Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 5/8H
    Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
    Team 3: 7/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
    Genesis [A] LF Tank/Ranged DPS
    Genesis is a Semi-casual Guild on the Ysondre, Magtheridon, Anetheron and Altar of Storms server group. We are currently 6/8H and 1/8M Uldir and are looking to fill a couple spots in our roster. We also do mythic+ and play other games outside of raid.

Our raid Times are 8:30-10:30CST Tuesday and Wednesday. Currently recruiting A tank and ranged dps.
    If interested you can contact me through here or Bnet redjustred#1189
    Bump!
    I know you were looking for alliance, but I'd figured I'd toss my hat in here anyways just incase you change your mind. My discord is the same as my bnet id.

Please hit me up in-game, my ID will be below. I would love to chat with you!

<War Chief> is a reviving 2-night raiding guild on the Emerald Dream server. We are seeking more like-minded members who are looking to progress on a more casual time-frame. We are currently 3/8H in and 8/8 N Uldir. We will accept anyone with the willingness to learn and be patient while we progress and fill our team!

Our Leaders
    The guild leader has a long history of pushing high end content, starting in BC as a Hand of A’dal. Currently 3/8H and 8/8N. Our RL also have high end raiding exp and is very adaptable, with much success leading newer players through difficult content! We are always here to help you help yourself perform the best you possibly can, meaning we will provide you with any information you need, run mythic plus to help you gear, and provide you with a clear explanation of every encounter that we will be progressing on.

What is expected of our members:
    As a member of our team we expect you to perform at a decently-skilled level. (IE know the fights, have a progressive non-tilt mindset) Have decent raiding iLvL (will help you gear if you ask or need to!) and to sign up for raid nights you wish to attend (Don’t need to attend everyone single one or any.)

The Goal
    Our goal as a guild is to push through every tier and see how far as a guild we can go. We provide a non-toxic environment for raiders to grow and progress as we push together as a team. We also wish to have every member value the guild as much as we do as we look at it with high importance and relevancy to our life. We put a lot of time and value into our members and we will always appreciate the same mentality.

Raid days and times
    Saturday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST
    Sunday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST

Classes and specs we are looking for
    Warlock-Affliction(high)
    Boomkin(High)
    DPS-(High)
    Any exceptional players should still contact us for an interview!
    Contact information
    Guild Master-Mokal Btag
    (My ID) Healing Officer/Recruitment Officer: Geekyre Btag Geekyre#1117
    Officer/Raid Lead: -Trueicess Btag Truess2001#1333
    Bump
    Amplitude of Zul'Jin 2/8M 8/8H

Hi there!!! Would you like to join a guild that is not only super fun and exciting but also has fantastic raid progression as well? If so, you have come to the right place!!!! Here at Amplitude we strive for serious progression while still maintaining a relaxing and enjoyable raid atmosphere!

Our core is made up raiders that all have experience in pushing end game content at some point in their wow careers. Most of us have been playing since vanilla and have been raiding on and off since then. While we only raid 6 hours a week we still strive to make cutting edge our goal at the end of each raid tier.

If you think our schedule works for you and your willing to put in the effort we would love to hear from you!!! Come and see what all the excitement is about!

Our current recruitment needs for mythic are as follows:
    - BLOOD DK
    - A warlock
    - A Balance spec druid
    - A Mage

Even if your class/spec is not listed above we will still take any exceptional applicants.

Raid Times:(all times are server time EST)

Tuesday 9pm-11pm
    Wednesday 9pm-11pm
    Thursday 9pm-11pm

There is also an optional raid held on each Sunday starting at 9 server that all members of the guild can attend. This is meant more as a way to give some of the more casual players a chance to raid.

If you have questions or are interested in joining you can add any officer on Real ID, discord, or talk to us in game. We would be overjoyed to answer any questions you may have!!!!!

Have a great day :)

Fizzie GM - Fizzy61#1262, Discord: Fizzie#2948
    Kasithei, Officer - Gotae#1808, Discord: Gotae#1010
    Endme Officer - Medikal#11713, Discord: Bryn#9930
    Hello Wàndà!

<Midiology> (7/8H) is an alliance guild on Dalaran-US and we have an immediate oppening for a tank.

We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00pm-10:00pm EST. We are very active on off nights for keys and other random stuff. I have added you to Btag, mine is Aquarias#1208. Please reach out if you would like to know more!
    We're interested and I think you'd be a great fit! Add one of us and let's talk. I’m best reached via Discord.

Contacts
    Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
    Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
    Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#9481 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481
    raid schedule: Tues/Sun 6pm – 9pm MST
    more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572
    Bump! Still looking for the right fit. Active guild that runs keys with a good community is required!
    Bump!
    Hi Wanda, I've been playing the game since the tail end of Vanilla, so I fully know where you are coming from. Currently, our guild is rebuilding our raid team due to some RL circumstances that have recently happened for some of our raiders. We have an off-tank who gets a bit over anxious in raids (has ADD), and our main tank who is also current raid leader would like to have a better partner. "Ravaged" is a medium sized adult Casual progressive raiding guild on Stormrage (largest US est. server w/ over 1000 guilds). We have some older players 45+ ( GM and myself are both grandparents), as well as younger adults 20s & 30s. Our raid schedule is Tues. & Wed. 7-10 pm est. Since we are trying to rebuild, our raid leader arranged for us to raid w/ another guild on a different server that does N & H right now, but they raid Wed. & Thurs. starting at 8 pm. This is somewhat of a problem for those of us that have to be off by 10 (like myself), and miss boss fights, so we are trying to rebuild as fast as possible. Food, flasks, repairs are provided. We don't force our membership to raid, but for those that want to, all we require is to show up well before start time so we can start promptly, read up and watch some fat boss to be a bit familiar w/ the fights, and if something comes up suddenly that you can't raid a night, just let us know ahead of time. Other activities aren't scheduled at all. If a guildies has an activity they want to do, they always ask who wants to come along. A few of them do mythic 8s & 9s, some are mount and transmog hounds, others group up for dungeons, WQs, Warfronts, etc. I have to say that this is one of the friendliest and most helpful guilds I've been in , in my many years of playing, and I've been in many both on Dunemaul and here on Stormrage. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite, but just please don't IM me if I am in a raid. Someone did the other day, and I couldn't speak w/ them just then. Hope to have you w/ us.
    Bump!