give enhance root

Arenas
tired of dying to melee through wall with 6k healing surges and no ability to kite because resto is the only spec that deserves root apparently
10/11/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Scary
tired of dying to melee through wall with 6k healing surges and no ability to kite because resto is the only spec that deserves root apparently

Last I remember they got ghost wolf and that one talent that stacks 4 times that reduces damage taken and speed increase?? sounding like a git gud situation here.
Mmm yup I’ll give this change a thumbs up for the devs to go ahead with
yeah demon hunters too
10/11/2018 11:58 PMPosted by Tornadotom
yeah demon hunters too

Yup not sending that one through!!!
10/12/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Emmasdruid
yeah demon hunters too

thanks bud

OmEgAlOl
ghost wolf takes time to get the damage reduction out of it .. and you would have to come out for shears and hexes to stop the cc train on your healer .. with the nerfs its like you are a warrior with out execute and no parry chance
10/12/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Emmasdruid
yeah demon hunters too

Lmao
Ele is getting root in 8.1

Just sayin
The spec isn't good without very strong heals lol. It takes time to build up the maelstrom, you have to not use it for damage and hold it, and you couldn't purge or you'd oom yourself.

It's only real defensive outside of those heals is a weak 40% wall and ghost wolf. And tbh ghost wolf isn't that good. Melee will still ride you in it, and the only casters that really slow you are Frost Mages and Elemental Shaman. Frost Mages just kill you in roots/stuns anyway lol.

I saw quite a few R1's calling for Enhance to be nerfed but honestly they are just as biased as any random 1500 player here. I see Supatease doing like 6x the damage of others in games with Venruki and they never talk about it needing nerfed. Dillon made multiple posts about Enhance but it was just strong vs him. He never complained about Assassination even though it was just as bad just because he did well vs it as SV.
ye, and rogues need more stuns! yay
10/11/2018 11:21 PMPosted by Ruthlessmage

Last I remember they got ghost wolf and that one talent that stacks 4 times that reduces damage taken and speed increase?? sounding like a git gud situation here.

I know your life's work is telling people off on forums but no, talent is trash and ele/enhances feel naked without roots. It didn't feel as bad with op offheals but that is long gone so...

Give enhance earthgrab back in 8.1 like eles plz.
10/12/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Haendr87E123
The spec isn't good without very strong heals lol. It takes time to build up the maelstrom, you have to not use it for damage and hold it, and you couldn't purge or you'd oom yourself.

It's only real defensive outside of those heals is a weak 40% wall and ghost wolf. And tbh ghost wolf isn't that good. Melee will still ride you in it, and the only casters that really slow you are Frost Mages and Elemental Shaman. Frost Mages just kill you in roots/stuns anyway lol.

I saw quite a few R1's calling for Enhance to be nerfed but honestly they are just as biased as any random 1500 player here. I see Supatease doing like 6x the damage of others in games with Venruki and they never talk about it needing nerfed. Dillon made multiple posts about Enhance but it was just strong vs him. He never complained about Assassination even though it was just as bad just because he did well vs it as SV.

Enh is still extremely scrub friendly. The fact its impossible to predict whether your going to get chain storm strike procs is dumb as hell. Not to mention forked/chain lightning procs off and 0 control over what type of wolves you get if you run that talent. Only tells for burst is if you run ascendence, or if you hit someone with earthen spike. But 80% of the time I ever see someone die to enh its always because of a random chain of storm strike procs over and over and over and a 30-40k sundering wrecking someone all in the span of 5 seconds.

Also SV needs a nerf as well. Blind with very little counter play potential is ridicioulous, especially on 30 sec cd.
10/12/2018 07:56 AMPosted by Depressedboy
10/12/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Haendr87E123

Enh is still extremely scrub friendly. The fact its impossible to predict whether your going to get chain storm strike procs is dumb as hell. Not to mention forked/chain lightning procs off and 0 control over what type of wolves you get if you run that talent. Only tells for burst is if you run ascendence, or if you hit someone with earthen spike. But 80% of the time I ever see someone die to enh its always because of a random chain of storm strike procs over and over and over and a 30-40k sundering wrecking someone all in the span of 5 seconds.

Also SV needs a nerf as well. Blind with very little counter play potential is ridicioulous, especially on 30 sec cd.

You are talking about something completely different. Stay on topic.
10/12/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Haendr87E123
You are talking about something completely different. Stay on topic.

Sorry ADD wont allow. But enh doesnt need a root.

They need possibly slightly more defensive buffs.
Bring back pre-legion enhance k thx
“defensive buffs”

I don’t even think sham rage would make a difference

it has to be something like hmmmm
root

or if anything give us our mana Regen back and take 5% more damage off us or something
10/12/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Saucerboy
Give enhance earthgrab back in 8.1 like eles plz

Like Ele? Where does it say Ele si getting earth grab back?

10/12/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Mofuggas
Ele is getting root in 8.1

Uh, I assume you're referring to the talent that makes earth shock grant a root effect to frost shock. This isn't very good, btw.
ok u know what

why dont we kill 2 birds with 1 stone

enhance does a ton of damage, earthen spike and ascendance are both very very strong

u guys remember old feral spirits and how their atks worked kinda like leech?
they should just bake spirit bite into elemental spirits and have it heal a ton

if you q into something like rmp where u know they're gonna make big goes on you, get rewarded for pre feral spiriting the kidney
it adds an element of skill, it comes at the cost of better offensive cds , and it gives enhance something to deal with dying in stuns assuming you play well
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and or bring back healing stream totem w/ the glyph where the healing ticks gave you a 10 second buff that made you take 10% less magic damage

or a big not attached to maelstrom healing rain?
skill is that if you get it before someone goes u you're rewarded
downside is the cast + cd and you can get dragged out of it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u kno , enhance used to even have earthen shield totem in cata
idr about mop but it gave you a shield instead of working like current earthen wall totem
maybe give a less potent version to enhance on the earth shield tier inplace of enhanced cap