Mythic Uldir Cross-Realm?

General Discussion
I was under the impression that Mythic cross realm raiding would be opened up after 100 guilds have cleared the mythic difficulty. Will this not be the case?

Would be easier to fill our mythic team if we could bring the same people from our mythic+ runs and heroic raids.
i believe its 100 guilds from each faction
10/14/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Trolhammaren
i believe its 100 guilds from each faction

We might be in for a long wait...
As someone who already paid to transfer to join a mythic raiding guild. Why have this rule when some servers are pretty much dead? isn't that a little to unfair to them? I mean blizzard say's as developers they don't care about realm first so why have this rule?
10/14/2018 05:15 AMPosted by Galdriss
As someone who already paid to transfer to join a mythic raiding guild. Why have this rule when some servers are pretty much dead? isn't that a little to unfair to them? I mean blizzard say's as developers they don't care about realm first so why have this rule?

Server transfer is a big ask for less then three hours of mythic progression a week.
Ever since SOO/Highmaul, it wasn't the case.

Blizzard is just that stubborn.
Pleaseee I need content, heroic is dead why not let more people experience mythic!
It is time they enabled this.

Lots of people have pugged 8/8 Heroic with nothing to do cause they aren't willing to transfer just to step into Mythic.

This also makes it easier for guilds still progressing to fill in empty slots for people that can't make it or had to leave.
>Alliance LUL
Hell some guilds that are 8/8 Heroic have a decent number of cross realm puggers mixing with their guilds raids. So when they are looking at Mythic and 5+ players are from other realms, they are forced to sideline them and begin looking for pugs.
I'm guessing once it's open no one will care and we will be close to the next raid.
This would gain more traction in the dungeons, raid forums. Too easily buried in the general flood.
Victory for the alliance!

we will never clear mythic g'huun.

SUFFER ARE AS YOUR PATHETIC FACTION PRIDE.....BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAYS YOU