PVP is not fun.

General Discussion
Just a question, do the Blizzard Game Designers know what it is like now to play a Battleground?

Because since BFA came out, I log in.... I'm stunned, fire locked... into another stun.

Or if I'm my healer, stunned, stunned, holy locked , stunned.

That is currently my PVP experience.

I'm confused why it is considered enjoyable to be stunned an unable to play the game? Is taking control out of the players hands for 10 seconds not a poor game design decision?
Just a follow up comment -

I used to prior to BFA almost only play PVP, as it was my most enjoyable part of the game.

Now I'm only enjoying PVE content.

PVP has just turned into instant frustration because of the flawed game design. :(
Being owned in PVP is never fun unless you are an intense masochist or you got owned by a friend and appreciate that they have finally "git gud".
LOL WORLD OF WARCRAFT PVP HAHHAHAHHAA

TAKING IT EVEN REMOTELY SERIOUSLY?!?!? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

*Breathes in* AHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

PvP in WoW is literally camp lowbies all day.. or play the flavor of the month and stunlock SO FUN SO ENGAGING

dont PvP in WoW.. sorry to say its really bad
the only time i play pvp is when there is nothing to do and i feel like going to shop for some clothes and hats by spending marks of honor
10/14/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Fieros
Just a question, do the Blizzard Game Designers know what it is like now to play a Battleground?

Because since BFA came out, I log in.... I'm stunned, fire locked... into another stun.

Or if I'm my healer, stunned, stunned, holy locked , stunned.

That is currently my PVP experience.

I'm confused why it is considered enjoyable to be stunned an unable to play the game? Is taking control out of the players hands for 10 seconds not a poor game design decision?

Learn the game and you'll learn how to avoid cc. Without CC, PVP becomes who can do their dps rotation the hardest.
10/14/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Arannye
LOL WORLD OF WARCRAFT PVP HAHHAHAHHAA

TAKING IT EVEN REMOTELY SERIOUSLY?!?!? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

*Breathes in* AHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

PvP in WoW is literally camp lowbies all day.. or play the flavor of the month and stunlock SO FUN SO ENGAGING

dont PvP in WoW.. sorry to say its really bad

Are you ok?
Legion was so frighten terrible I did not even try BFA PvP. I am convinced Blizzard is completely clueless at this point with the words PvP and fun.

Even when I was winning I hated it so much on my boomkin thanks to the endless c.c. and melee with 100% uptime.

Blizzard is garbage at PvP, I am convinced of it.
Oh la la. Someones gonna get laid in college. *Sarcasm*
If you're certain specs of a pally, Druid, Rogue, mage, DH, war or priest it is..
10/14/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Spiritmaster
If you're certain specs of a pally, Druid, Rogue, mage, DH, war or priest it is..

*rides up to spiritmaster in wheelchair*

What you say about rets?
YOU MAKE IT TO SEE TWO STUNS?
I DIE IN ONE! MAGES OP! NERF!
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH!

To be serious now though I share your pain.
PvP is not fun right now.
GCD changes make PvP feel like slow motion now.

It's an aspect of the game that needs fixing but lacks proper apparent support.

Poorly allocated dev time.
Learn to play. You’re a mage with tons of CC seriously. Come on bro. Let’s duel I’ll help you. :)