Looking for new class?

Druid
Hello Druids.
I am looking for a new class. As much as i love warrior they are garbage at tanking and solo PVPing on this warrior is garbage.

Im stuck between Druid and Pally.

I love the idea of being able to shape change and druid has always offered tons of options within the game but i havent played druid since MOP maybe. i think hes level 80 idk.

The Forums are always doom and gloom but really had bad are druids? Healing DPS? Tanking i hear is horrid..

also how do you unlock different cat forms and stuff?
There are no other forms outside of legion artifact stuff. If you know how to unlock skins for warrior its the same way to unlock skins for the feral and guardian druid
10/15/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Dna
There are no other forms outside of legion artifact stuff. If you know how to unlock skins for warrior its the same way to unlock skins for the feral and guardian druid

I skipped Legion. so nope no idea:)

Are Druids worth playing?
10/15/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Emorrot
As much as i love warrior they are garbage at tanking

If you think tanking on your warrior is bad then trying to do it on a druid is going to severely, severely disappoint you. If you need a class to be a viable tank then stay away from druid for now. Other than that it's not so bad. Feral is getting interesting aoe changes right now. Granted the way they're shifting the talents around just destroys feral pvp theoretically, but we'll have to see what it's like after the changes.

As for if druid is worth playing? Balance dps is... acceptable. Feral dps is acceptable unless it's AoE. Feral AoE will be better after 8.1 but we don't know how viable yet. Tanking is digustingly bad. Healing is okay.

For your animal forms you have to go into Legion content and do the druid class hall stuff. You'll get artifact weapons and you can change their skins in your class hall. The Feral and Guardian ones change the appearance of your forms. So you look at all the skins and see what's needed to unlock the one you want, then go do whatever that thing is and you should unlock it as a transmog option. From there you just transmog your weapon to the artifact skin and your form should be what you want.

You have access to all the forms except the ethereal looking glowing cats, and the big gorilla/bear hybrid bearform things. Those are limited-time challenge appearances from Legion that you can't get anymore.
I enjoy bear tanking, I mean I haven't tried +15 highest I have tried is +12 but +10s are not bad as a druid tank. I enjoy druid have been playing to long to ever give it up I find it the most fun tanking class. If you want to herp a derp stand in one spot and tank go blood dk.
You might as well go dk it'll be the easiest switch
if you like M+, rdruid is super strong. Boomy is also strong. Feral and guardian are bad.

If you like raiding, technically anything can be brought. However, rdruid, guardian, and boomy are mid tier at best while feral is bad. You'll still get invited to stuff in any spec tho.

If you like PvP, boomy(3s) and feral(2s) are incredible, tho both specs are strong in either 2s or 3s. Resto is ok at 3s, but not the best, and not as great currently in 2s. Guardian is bad. All can be brought to rbgs except probably guardian.
If you like dps melee play a rogue

If like ranged dps play a mage

If you like tanking play a dh, monk

If you like healing play disc or monk

There is no reason to take a druid anymore, were almost always bottom