Hair Style and Color (Velf)

General Discussion
Maybe consider giving void elves all of the blood elves hair styles? I love my void elf and since we are the same model as blood elves we should have all the hair options. I just feel there is a major lack of hair color and styles.

Thoughts? :-)
maybe consider giving the blood elves all of the void elves' hairstyles. We're the prime elf. We should have it all.
Why would you want to ditch the lovely waves and curls of the void?
I don't know about just copying it, but we could definitely use some more options.
Yes please, I want use the void elf hairstyles so bad. I'm especially jealous of that particular hairstyle you have OP.
10/18/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Averax
maybe consider giving the blood elves all of the void elves' hairstyles. We're the prime elf. We should have it all.

But than how will we explain Blood Elfs suddenly having tentacles... Like Draenei interbreeding?
Most of the velf hairstyles are just wavier, curlier versions of belf styles.

tbh I wish the ponytail didn't have a tentacle though, looks bad imo.
10/18/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Averax
We're the prime elf. We should have it all.

How’s that mana addiction working out for you?
More hairstyles for both Velfs and Nightborne, please. :(
I'm fine without the BE hairstyles (though I wouldn't mind more hair styles in general)... but I'd really like more skin and hair color options. I just don't get how the "emo elf" doesn't have bone white and pitch black skin and hair color options
Yeah just more options because there is not many to choose from.
I don't like the void elves hair, not the colors or the styles. I don't let my helms be visable on my characters but the only way I play a void elves is if they DO have a hat to hide that hair. So yeah, let them have the other elves hair options!
10/18/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Duskwraith
I don't know about just copying it, but we could definitely use some more options.

Without the tentacles. There's like 2 and one looks terrible and one is okay enough I can stand it. They really butchered my pony tail by adding that tentacle thing that flops around.
Most of the velf hairstyles are just wavier, curlier versions of belf styles.

tbh I wish the ponytail didn't have a tentacle though, looks bad imo.

You should have thought about that before surrendering to the tender mercies of the void.
Only if we get all of yours.

I'd like more facial hair options, and a widow's peak would rock.
This is how you insult GD’s most esteemed VE by claiming tentacles aren’t good enough.

/tentacleflip
Then give blood elves all the void elf beards and hairstyles as well, minus those tentacles, of course.
I would love love LOVE to use this hairstyle on my Blood Elf, with or without tentacles.
I want more options with no tentacles,and a true black hair and i will be happy.
Our hairstyles are far greater than the Sin'Dorei.