373 resto druid lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi I’m a 373 resto Druid that is looking for a new raiding guild

My experience this tier is 5/8H and 1/8M
Before this tier I hadn’t raided much since Cata where I raided heroic and pandarian where I raided mythic content and heroic

Right now I am looking for a raiding guild that is look for cutting edge which is around 1/8M 2/8M

My raid times are Anynight starting around 10pm-11pm est

Thanks for taking the time reading this post
[H]<Red Light District> [US-Tichondrius] is a late night raiding guild focused on progression. During WotLK, we were a Top 10 Alliance guild on [US-Korgath] under the name of [A]<Heroes After Dark>. We are looking to fill our roster again for heroic/mythic raiding and mythic+.

We currently host pugs as we don't have a full roster yet. If you'd like to come on our runs before making a decision feel free to message me before raid time and I can save you a spot.

-Uldir-
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic
2/8 Mythic

-Raid Times-
(subject to change as roster fills)
Tuesday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST
Thursday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST

-Recruitment-
Tank - low priority
Healer - apply
Melee - apply
Ranged - apply

-Contact List-
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262
-Apply-
https://discord.gg/Gp8U4Hv
:)
Guild Name: Patchwerk
Realm: [H] Dark Iron
Contacts: Energee, Patbatemans, Mcsqueebles
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950, TvThief#1156, mcsqueeb#1267
Current Progression: 7/8H Uldir

At our core, we're a tight knit group of RL friends, that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC each tier and progress into mythic as much as possible. Most all of us are active in game and discord daily, and are good with helping each other when needed. A bunch of us are big into Mythic+s and try to get everyone 9 or 10s at a minimum each week.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time (9-11pm CST, 11-1am EST)
Alt Raid on the weekend - currently no set time

Looking For:
Looking to complete filling out our mythic group, but are accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, and Mythic+ runners. Really looking for a solid tank (prefer monk/dk), a ranged dps (hunter/mage/warlock/boomkin), a melee dps, and a healer (priest,shaman,druid), but are accepting everyone, as we are fairly adaptable, and some of us are willing to class change as needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message us.
<The Barber Shop> H8/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

Who Are We Recruiting?
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage, Hunter)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Windwalker Monk)
1x Healer (Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest)

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
It looks like your time schedule and role fits in perfectly with us. I'd love to chat more, so add me whenever you can. Here's a quick spam with more info:

<Dad Jokes> [H] (Bleeding Hollow-US) – 2/8 Mythic
Dad Jokes is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to bolster its mythic roster with talented and competitive raiders. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge content completed without sacrificing too much time from our daily lives. We hold our raiders to very high standards and are willing to do whatever is necessary to move the guild forward in progression. While we have enough people to raid mythic, we are seeking to grow our roster to ensure the guild's progression.

We are currently seeking ranged dps and healers.

Raid Times
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday 11-2am EST (8-11pm PST)

Contact me at:
ClumsyRobot#1320
We are 3/8M and raid starts at 10pm EST on wednesday and thursday.

Add me on Bnet if interested.

Acul#11853
Hi Imdontheal!

Our hours sound perfect for you.

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Arcanum> is 2/8M Uldir and recruiting a healer.

We're a newly formed guild who raided together last expansion in another guild.

Last expansion our team earned:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge
3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge
10/10M Nighthold Cutting Edge
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11M Antorus Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy 5 question application
www.arcanum-guild.com

We also do a ton outside of raid!
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week
- Heroic Uldir Friday at 6:00pm PST
- Starting soon - Saturday All Monk Normal Uldir clear @ 3:00pm PST
- Heroic Uldir Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild.com
dishonored#11140 if ur interested in a mythic team or toss ur b tag;)