Blizz Caves to QQ Blood DK Nerfed

General Discussion
Blood
Specialization (1)
Veteran of the Third War Stamina increased by 60%.(REMOVED-and Armor increased by 15%.)
Talents (1)
Will of the Necropolis Damage taken below 35%(30%) Health is reduced by 35%(30%).

Necrotic Wound (M+ Affix) Consumes the target with creeping decay, inflicting 0 PlaguePhysical damage every 2 sec, and reducing healing and absorption received by 2%, for 9 sec. Stacks. (No longer negated by AMS)

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287975/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28151-achievements-and-class-changes-new-azerite-blood-dk-ne

Blood DK Nerfed hope youre happy plebs.
10/18/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Hòóligan
Blood
Specialization (1)
Veteran of the Third War Stamina increased by 60%.(REMOVED-and Armor increased by 15%.)
Talents (1)
Will of the Necropolis Damage taken below 35%(30%) Health is reduced by 35%(30%).

Necrotic Wound (M+ Affix) Consumes the target with creeping decay, inflicting 0 PlaguePhysical damage every 2 sec, and reducing healing and absorption received by 2%, for 9 sec. Stacks. (No longer negated by AMS)

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287975/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28151-achievements-and-class-changes-new-azerite-blood-dk-ne

Blood DK Nerfed hope youre happy plebs.

I mean it's good and bad. It's good because now Mythic+ will get nerfed and other tanks will finally be viable, but it's bad because that shouldn't ever be the way to get the glaring issue highlighted.

Screw Sanguine. Screw it.
Yes put all tank to prot warrior level.

Everyone will suffer as we suffer!
To be fair, you guys were seriously overpowered.

But hopefully the nerfs don't bring you guys down too far to the point where Blood is bad.

Personally I'd like to see the tanks balanced. (War and Bear brought up, DK/Monk brought down a bit, and DH/Pally left as they are.)

But you never know if Blizz can pull that off correctly.
Nerfing blood DK doesnt make other tanks more viable this is just their band-aid instead of bringing other tanks up
10/18/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Korgarr

But hopefully the nerfs don't bring you guys down too far to the point where Blood is bad.

Personally I'd like to see the tanks balanced. (War and Bear brought up, DK/Monk brought down a bit, and DH/Pally left as they are.)

This hardly even changes anything tbh. All this means is Blood DKs will out heal the healers on the charts even more since we'll be losing more health. They need to change the dependence on self healing if you want Blood DK changes.
They did that 3 weeks in a freaking roll with BM hunters, so you still need 2 more nerfs in order to complain sir.
Every class gets it's turn in the Nerf Barrel.

Move along.
Legion was easy for blood DKs. BFA made us feel underpowered. Going from 45% haste to 15%, nerfing self healing from death strike, nerfing consumption, and now nerfing armor just makes them feel bad. They are not, objectively bad, though it may feel that way now that we are not dungeon Gods like in Legion.

I only have this one now (down from 4 in Legion) and I dusted off my prot pally. In my view, prot pally is where tanking needs to be atm. Nerfing BDK and raising Bears and prot warriors should be the goal.
I dont understand people who complain about blood dk HPS on a heal meter. If they didnt have HPS self sustain theyd go from 100-zero in 4 globals. Blood doesnt need a rework. Prot and Guardian do.
Now OP won't be carried by his class. Sucks to suck.
To be fair after the whole 5 BDK mythic+ thing, the writing was kindof on the wall.

No class spec should be able to do that.

Unfortunately, we do know.
10/18/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Isthranstaul

LMAO this isn't a QQ blood sucks now thread idiot. Troll cant even post on main
So tell me again how this helped warriors and druids?
10/18/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Alisiaa
To be fair after the whole 5 BDK mythic+ thing, the writing was kindof on the wall.

No class spec should be able to do that.

A Paladin solo'd a current tier raid boss and a +9
10/18/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Hòóligan
10/18/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Isthranstaul

LMAO this isn't a QQ blood sucks now thread idiot. Troll cant even post on main

I didn't say Blood sucks though.
10/18/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Myrothan

This hardly even changes anything tbh. All this means is Blood DKs will out heal the healers on the charts even more since we'll be losing more health. They need to change the dependence on self healing if you want Blood DK changes.

This is exactly opposite of what they did, though.

Reduce mitigation ---> increase is self healing lol

It's like they aren't even trying.
10/18/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Salranas
So tell me again how this helped warriors and druids?

If they're all equally bad, more people will play the other things!

Or that's the mindset, anyway.

Somewhere along the lines of: "We don't have enough hats, so let's start cutting off people's heads instead of making more hats."
Oh Blizz, just when I think you had the brains to not do something as stupid as this, you say "Oh really? Watch me take it a step further!"