I may be the only one who likes BFA pvp?

Arenas
I'm not too high rated on many characters. Close to gladiator on a few but I am really enjoying world of warcraft, but.... it feels like this expansion has even less participation than WOD/Legion.

Is it really that bad? I've been struggling to find partners as a healer. That's when things get scary.
Games busted. Not much more to tell you man.
I think BFA is actually heading in a good direction.

I’ve been enjoying it a lot so far, but that may because I have buddies to queue with regularly so I never have to use Lfg.

I hope that people realize blizz is actually fixing things at a reasonable pace, and return to playing in future patches.
Like I'll be honest with you, I'm totally enjoying the game. I think content wise, it's one of the most fun expansions I've ever played. The pre-patch was a blast, the first little bit of the season was really fun and I queued a ton of games and had a ton of fun.

Then Assassination became Flavor of the Month, every queue turned into the same thing, trait abusing became more prominent, and Blizzard just kinda threw their hands up and was like

"We like the meta the way it is, very high damage."

Well, Ion, this isn't a Meta. This is incredible lack of class balance, and if Tuesday rolls around and there isn't a balance patch coming through, I'm letting my sub run out and I'm not playing this game anymore.

You can't seriously look at Assassination and say "hey that's balanced" and push it off to 8.1.. No, fix it right now, give it a flat 10% board nerf. If you want to buff Sub/Outlaw then have at it, maybe even push that off to 8.1 if you have to who cares, but nerf Assassination now or you're going to lose a lot of people very quickly.
game feels okay outside of class balance

the pace feels okay global feels awful azerite is horrible

but it's okay enough with all of that
just this rmx problem is really genuinely not fun for anyone that doesnt play rmx
wow has only 3.7 million subscribers...is a zombie of a game
super fun and engaging pvp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSinHDBcAcc
10/19/2018 02:01 AMPosted by Scary
game feels okay outside of class balance

the pace feels okay global feels awful azerite is horrible

but it's okay enough with all of that
just this rmx problem is really genuinely not fun for anyone that doesnt play rmx

Since I rerolled shaman I REALLY love playing RMX. I mean its honestly my favorite thing.
10/19/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Alanthon
I'm not too high rated on many characters. Close to gladiator on a few but I am really enjoying world of warcraft, but.... it feels like this expansion has even less participation than WOD/Legion.

Is it really that bad? I've been struggling to find partners as a healer. That's when things get scary.

Only about half the specs function in Arena no !@#$ no one wants to play it.
I enjoy the gameplay, but hate the itemization. I want to have the ability to min max, and to build my character the way I want to.
10/19/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Paudinis

3.69 million of those simply log on, do emissary, and log off
the biggest issue for me is what happened to gear with Legion. I was always the player that enjoyed obtaining the pvp gear and crushing those who did not have the gear then when I had all the gear I was more likely to take a break from the game until a new season.

Blizzard tried to add cosmetic rewards for people to continue to PVP without gear being the reward. That doesn't really interest me at all. I need gear progression in pvp.

So many kids around here loathe gear progression in pvp they want it to be like a moba or csgo where there is no gear or gear doesnt matter.

The way things have been going im saddened trial of the gladiator was scrapped which would have given us days of the week to equip the best gear but everyone complained what If I cant be on during those times.
10/19/2018 05:11 AMPosted by Talbyy
We need vendors
yup
10/19/2018 02:03 AMPosted by Rayu
super fun and engaging pvp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSinHDBcAcc

Totally balanced
Actually one of the most trash PvP seasons I've ever participated in, which I know is somewhat biased since I main a lock w/ DK as my main alt.

Pretty sad when a DK is getting sheerly out damaged by a rogue every single game regardless of the situation. Same thing with my warlock, I've been queing games with my shadow priest friend. Both of us have a relatively good understanding of our class and will get smacked in damage by a rogue, who does all that damage while having great control.

Game is busted right now, it's not even up for debate. Go to arenamate.com and select any bracket you choose, 2k+, 2.4k+, you name it...and you will see the huge disparity in class balance. Yet Blizz refuses to do anything because this is the "meta". BS, some of us don't care to reroll every couple of months just to be relevant during a PvP season.
Yeah this is the least fun I have ever had in the game. Even cata dagger rogues did not make me want to quit this much.
10/19/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Paudinis

Actually according to WA Dev and the leaked API info, its only 1.7, 25% of those being secondary purchases lmao.
10/19/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Fox
10/19/2018 05:11 AMPosted by Talbyy
We need vendors