[Artifact Weap Question] I boosted a Nightborne Lock at the end of Legion..(

General Discussion
My old Lock had obtained all the base artifact appearances in Legion, including the Mage Tower, but there were a few tints I had not obtained (10 RBG wins, Glory of the Legion Hero, 10 Different Legion Dungeons w/ MT appearance)

My new Lock is ilvl 370 with AOTC, while the old lock is collecting dust. Do I really have to go back to the 110 for a hope of ever getting these? I can't see myself leveling another lock to 120 to get into Glory groups with it and whatnot. Please help, Blizz.
Just go and get the Artifact Weapon on your 120 lock?
They are now only unobtainable useless paperweights.
Scary thread.
10/19/2018 09:26 PMPosted by Milkshakemoo

I'd have to do Balance of Power again. Not the worst thing in the world but def not what I want to do after doing it 10 times already.
10/19/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Analeah
Scary thread.

Not as scary as that face! Ohhh
10/19/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Vaelus
10/19/2018 09:26 PMPosted by Milkshakemoo

I'd have to do Balance of Power again. Not the worst thing in the world but def not what I want to do after doing it 10 times already.

If you already did BOP on your lock you don’t have to do it again on your new one. But to get the tints you want it would be better to use your 110 just due to ease of getting the perks of what you have already done.
10/19/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Ravius
10/19/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Vaelus

If you already did BOP on your lock you don’t have to do it again on your new one. But to get the tints you want it would be better to use your 110 just due to ease of getting the perks of what you have already done.

Could you elaborate a little on this? I can unlock the BOP tints on my lock that doesn't have the artifacts?
I did write it a little unclear but a clearer way to say it would be use the lock that unlocked BOP. That way you wouldn’t have to unlock it on your other guy.

Then once unlocked they will be useable on all your locks that was all I meant, sorry for the long time between responses had to go to work.