379 Ret LF W/TH Guild

Guild Recruitment
Title! Currently looking for a guild that raids on both of those days, with optional days being on Fridays or Saturdays. I am willing to faction / server transfer for the right guild. I'm currently 3/8M and I'm looking for a guild with good aspirations. I main ret and would like to stay that way, but I am willing to flex to either prot or holy depending on what the fight calls for.

I only have time for a 2 day (possibly 3 day) raiding guild on these days (Wednesday and Thursday) and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Current Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/malantide#

bnet: Malantide#1196

Please only message if you raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays
Bump!
Good Afternoon Malantide,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
Still looking!
B u m p !
bump
<Faceroll> We are looking for all DPS to help with mythic progression we are currently 8/8 H and 1/8M. We have an abundance of raid experience dating back to cata. Our raid times are Friday-Saturday 10pm-1:30am EST. Looking to take active experienced and newer raiders to push mythic! We are willing to teach those who are new and learn from those that know more. We are currently looking for Hunters and rouges but all exceptional DPS will be included. If you want to have a fun time raiding and can take a joke, while downing bosses we might be a perfect fit! We aren't snobs but will call you out if you are not doing mechanics correctly, everyone has a learning curve we understand that.

You can fill out an app online at [Faceroll.org](https://faceroll.org/)

Or contact :

Warnick#11159

Sauron#1367

Alzar#11256

Blackstool#1408
Hi Malantide, we're in the process of converting the roster to a mythic capable one. We're in need of a few more to achieve our goal! I would love to chat with you as I believe you'd be a great fit. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

GUILD INFORMATION

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS 7/8 Heroic, and 10% wipe on G'Huun! is looking to shift focus, and build up a mythic caliber roster!. We raid from Friday - Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST on the Whisperwind Server. The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don't enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We're now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you.
  • Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don't want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!
  • What we expect from our raiders.
  • Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!
  • Ranged DPS - OPEN
  • Melee DPS - OPEN
  • Tank - OPEN
  • Heals - OPEN
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    bump bump bump !
    Looking to end the week on a good note, still looking! :)
    Bumppppp
    bump
    b ump!
    Hello Malantide,

Vision raids Wed/Thurs from 6:30-10pm cst on Sargeras alliance. We're currently 3/8M and had cutting edge last raid tier. We're always in the market for good swing players, and would expect you to main ret with swing availability on nights where the roster requires it. We have an optional alt raid night Monday at the same times.
    Vision is made up of a group of professional adults that enjoy reasonable progression while keeping real life first. Feel free to message me in game to see if we'd be a good fit.

Dotty#1718
    New week new me let's go! Still looking!
    Bump
    go go go go go go
    Short Version: LFM for Mythic Raid Team. 2 night schedule(3rd day for first 2 weeks of new tier). Recruiting for current tier and beyond. Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raid.

Currently: 3/8M

Obligatory spam link:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769637143

Xantoniel#1517
    Seraph's Disasterpiece team could use a ret pally to complete our mythic roster! We raid Tues - Thurs, and your post says you'd possibly be willing to go for 3 nights, so I thought I'd drop our info.

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement

Bevents open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
    2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
    3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
    Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Hey there! i added you your times see perfect for us!

<Grey Parse> Is a guild forming of former top 100 US raiders on the horde side of Zul'jin. Our raid leader is currently 2/8M and has raided with top 100 US guilds in past tiers. We are looking to complete 20-man Roster size with 2-3 backups to push content efficiently while having fun! With a 2-night raiding schedule and a 6 hour week we're going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Uldir 8/8M and push Top 150 With our leadership and goals we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Current Raid Progression>
    8/8H Uldir in 1 Night as a group
    2/8M in 2nd Night as group

<Raid Times>
    Wednesday 6:30pm – 9:30pm PST 9:30pm-12:30am EST
    Thursday 6:30pm – 9:30pm PST 9:30pm-12:30am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
    -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
    -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
    -Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
    -High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
    -Positive leadership
    -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid (once were up and running and farming)
    -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
    We prefer you be 365 ilvl+ with a minimum Neck of 24 levels with revered.

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313(Bnet) Thug#7516 (Discord) to set up a discord chat