377ilvl - Holy Priest LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
Hello hello!

Currently looking for a mythic raiding guild to join. I'm currently 3/8m. I can raid any times/days, but I'd prefer a 2 night a week guild - or a 3 night a week guild. I prefer an active guild, with a great community - not interested in any guilds filled with raid loggers.

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/zebrianna

Thank you very much for your time.
Spiritus Mundi [Kilrogg-H] 4/8M 8/8H Is a semi-hardcore guild actively raiding mythic two nights a week.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 7PM-11PM PST, with Thursday serving as an optional night for Heroic/Normal Clears/alts or additional progression also at 7PM-11PM PST.

Mentality: This guild is ideal for dank memerinos and epic loot gained, a thick skin and good sense of humor is recommended.

All exceptional applications will be considered regardless of role.

Don't hesitate to apply! See below

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cOa5RU2TaxGuvx1tGBEq2loeRSP8Nz9RgNjg38QrzOU/

Off Nights: Thursday after the first couple weeks becomes an optional heroic clear.

Mythic+ we expect to be cleared on a somewhat regular basis. Players should be focusing on clearing a 10 each week.

--- contacts ---
Elder#11836 (Recruitment) Elder#7286(Discord)
Rav#11203 (GM)
Scruffs#1659 (Officer)
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster for Battle for Azeroth
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster with top tier talent capable of learning and mastering content on a 6 Hour schedule. We have achieved many Cutting Edge's since Siege of Orgrimmar and are not only aiming to always achieve Cutting Edge on this schedule, but are interested in doing so as a US top 200 guild. We enjoy pushing ourselves, playing well, and playing with other talented/driven players. If we had the time to raid more than 2 nights/6 hours we'd be in a guild pushing for Server 1st or US top 10-20. We can't, and presumably neither can you, so the goal is to be as excellent as we can with the time available. We are looking for players interested in helping us push strong into Battle for Azeroth.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST.

We are currently 3/8 Mythic in Uldir. We finished Legion 20/20 Cutting Edge in T19, 7/9 Mythic in T20, and 11/11 Cutting Edge in T21.

If you have the skill and drive to push progression, and our raid times fit with your schedule, we're looking for you!

Looking for Skilled Healers!
We are looking to bring in highly skilled Priest Healer(s). Being capable of playing either Disc or Holy would be ideal, but any skilled Priest healer would be considered. We would also consider an exceptional Resto Druid and/or Mistweaver Monk. We're looking for the ability to communicate clearly, learn mechanics quickly, execute consistently, and play your class well.

Looking for Skilled DPS!
We are looking to bring in highly skilled DPS. A Havoc Demon Hunter, Beastmastery Hunter, Balance Druid, or Warlock would be ideal, but any skilled DPS would be considered. We're looking for the ability to communicate clearly, learn mechanics quickly, execute consistently, and play your class well.

We are looking for people that:
Enjoy Raiding as a Hobby
Enjoy conquering challenging content
Push themselves to more damage/healing on every pull
Strive to execute strats and mechanics cleaner on every pull
Look to achieve Cutting Edge each Tier
Are available Tuesdays and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST
Are laid back and mature
Are looking to raid with people who share these traits

Getting In Touch With Us
If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game or visit our website:

Guild Leader: Randiz#1613 (Discord: randiz#0250)
Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Our admission process includes a written application and a discord interview. Through this process we aim to verify that you raiding with Impetus is the correct fit for both parties.
Hey Zebrianna

would love to chat with you 4/8M raid times Tuesday- Thursday 7pm CST to 10:30pm CST add my btag if you would like to chat (fleet#1643)

Cheers!!
Hey Zebrianna, After reading your post, would be happy to be able to speak with you more on your plans in recruiting and what you are looking for, and how you could help our team progress through mythic..

<Anomaly>
Server: Mal'ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 3/8 Mythic
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 10 PM - 1 AM CST (Thursday optional heroic clear)
Discord: https://discord.gg/vWPYuba
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/f5SQjbsHrf2xjUJn1

Current needs:
Heals: Holy/Disc Priest & Resto Druid/MW
Ranged: Warlock highly prefered (also accepting hunter/boomkin)
Melee: Warrior, Rogue, DH, DK
Other exceptional DPS may be considered

Our current recruitment needs are for our MAIN roster, not as a bench roster.
We also have a very active m+ community to offer, pushing high keys nightly.

JayÐee - Jaydee#1574 (Guild Leader)
Sneakigos - TheBigSlim#1757 (Raid Leader)
WE are in HIGH NEED of healers!
We are a new guild but if you take a chance on us you will not be disappointed. We are very active and strive for getting everyone at least a 10+ and helping gear their alts.

The short Copy pasta
<Mechanically Challenged> is a brand new 2 day raiding guild that has already
started mythic progression(1/8M) we are looking for a few more like minded raiders that can finish off our roster. We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 9pm-12am EST with sunday as an optional alt day.

Dont worry about gear because we can fix that. What we cant fix is your personality
and raid awareness and thats what we want.

Contact at: Unicornz#1860
Zebrianna,

I have immediate spots for my core healing team, and would love to speak with you extensively as to where you'd fit in. We're currently 4/8M. If you like what you see, add me and we'll chat.

<Alive> is a 3-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7-10:30 CST.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care. This includes bringing the best 20 to each fight. There is no favoritism in this guild. At the end of the day, we come together to be one team, not several small groups of good players. We have a very positive raid environment, free from yelling, blaming, and negativity.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. After the raid, we will assess where you can improve, and focus on helping you become the best player you can be. We are keeping our roster small and focused. This can be challenging for newer guilds to pull off, but we believe that the long term investment in our people will be worth it. No one is going to rage at you or make you feel like trash because you made a mistake.

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. I made this guild to play with people who appreciate the game as much as me. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
fleet#1643 - BNet
Posted up earlier, but we are looking for a priest to finish out our healing roster, if you are interested please reach out to me and we can discuss for potential opportunities! We are going to kill Vectis tonight :D
<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Hey there, this is Lana with <Business Class> on Sargeras. We are interested in a a holy priest right now to round out our healing roster, and I think you could be a great fit for us! I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: Tue/W/Thur at 8:00-11:30 pm EST
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SoO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: We're embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Consumables: Feasts and Flasks are provided for each raid day.
Application Discord: https://discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
--- contacts ---
Aurora#12172 (Recruitment-Btag) - Lana#2830 (My Discord)
Rowin#1764 (GM-Btag)

In addition to main raid, we do weekly alt runs on Sat, sales runs (both raids and M+), push M+ and other fun guild events. Our number one goal is maintaining our positive environment so that members are excited to log on and work together. You'll find us to have wonderful sense of humors, and we enjoy engaging in fun activities as a team, both in raid and out. Our discord is active on daily basis, where every night you'll find members playing WoW and other games together, or simply on to chat. I hope you'll check us out! We're a pretty cool bunch of people, though im fairly biased!

If interested, please apply by joining our app discord server and following the instructions there (shown above). You'll find it to be a very simple and short app, and should only take a couple minutes of your time. Feel free to also reach out to me with any questions! I'd love the chance to chat with you :)
[H[ {Endeavor} - 8/8N - 5/8H - Looking to fill spots for our raid team. We are looking for players that want to progress through heroic raiding and move in to mythic. We are also looking for individuals that like to push mythic plus dungeon keys. If Interested in joining please contact:
Battle.Net - dequan#1936, Shmeagol#11794
Discord - natedigs#7851, Shmeagol#3307

Server: Hyjal - US

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Thursday - 8pm to 11pm pacific time
Malice has a second Raid team that is looking for a couple good players to round out their heroic roster! we are 8/8H 2/8M

----Cutting Edge 11/11M (Legion)---

-Raid days / Times

Tues / Thurs 830-1130pm Est. (Off night Wed )

-Recruitment
*Resto druid*
*WW Monk*
*Resto shaman*
*Disc Priest*
Thecoldbange#1998
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 2/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Visit www.optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
Hi, we have a spot for a healer priest!

<Valence> (H-Thrall) has been pushing end-game content ever since our formation on Altar of Storms in 2008, and has been going even stronger since our transition to Thrall during MoP. We are seeking like-minded players who enjoy raiding despite its flaws and want to work together toward making the most of our raid times.

About <Valence>:
- Located on Thrall [H]
- Finished Legion 11/11M Antorus
- Currently 8/8H 3/8M Uldir
- Raid times are 8-11 Server (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Raid times are strict only because we have jobs to get to in the morning
- Level-headed officers, no screaming

Available Raid Spots:
Healer:
- 2 healer spots
- Priest, Monk, or Paladin preferably
- Druid and Shaman are possible
DPS:
- Ranged DPS, class can be flexible, but particularly Warlock/BM Hunter

Please feel free to reach out to one of our officers if you're interested, or if you just want to know more:
- Caturday (BTag: Varsity#1156) (Discord: Varsity#9844)
- Discrepancy (BTag: Clawsdown#1133)
RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Current progression: 3/8M Uldir
WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
Hey there, we're interested in talking with you and I'm just going to leave our guild post info here for you to look over and consider.
(We're currently 3/8M with Vectis at 27% after 1 night of progression)

About C&D
We are an Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad US. We formed during Legion as a way for people to play their alts while we worked on building a Mythic team for BFA. As we closed in on BFA release, we shifted our nights over to Wed/Thurs from the weekend and moved mains here for BFA. Our goals for BFA are to continue getting our Cutting Edge achievements while only needing to raid Wednesdays and Thursdays!

Raid Times
Wed 8:25pm-11:30pm EST
Thurs 8:25pm-11:30pm EST
Must be online early 10 minutes for invites and getting to the raid instance.

We do have a weekly non-progression content clear on Tuesdays with the same start time. Trials are required to attend for the duration of their trial.

Addons Required
Deadly Boss Mod OR Big Wigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
RC Loot Council (it's updated for Personal Loot)

After having read all of the above, if you're interested in being apart of something awesome, please contact us!

[Discord during the day is easier, but still feel free to add either]
Discord - Darmani#9808 (Bnet - Darmani#11195)
Discord - Lily#3863 (Bnet - Maka#1912)
Guild: <Nine Lives>
Server: Tichondrius
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs/Sun, 6-9pm PST
About: 3/8M raiders looking to recruit players that go above and beyond.
We pride ourselves on a clear and concise raiding environment to progress quickly and smoothly.
Discord: https://discord.gg/7k6CdMv
<Raid Lives Matter> Recruitment

is a horde raiding guild on Zul'Jin. Our core team is 8/8H and 2/8M and is in need of a few more outstanding players both skilled and personality based. Trials last indefinitely(usually 2-3 weeks) until a decision has been made. If you aren't interested in raiding we do have a lot of members that want to pursue mythic+ dungeons, forms of pvp, and transmog/achievement runs. Our statement is to build a community off of respect and friendship.

Raid Times:

Core Team: Tues/Wed 9pm-1am EST/server time (6pm-10pm PST)
Guild off night: Sunday at 9pm
*guild off night is created to have fun without attendance and do a list of things as a team (achievement runs, alt runs, etc)

Open Recruitment:

-2-4 dps (open to any)
-1 healer (hpala)

Baseline Rules of Respect:

-We do not deal with any bigotry or elitism we have plenty of experience with this and it will not be tolerated.
-Do not take critism too harshly, we are all here to learn and improve and make our team better. The only way to get better is to ask questions and learn from mistakes.
-We love to joke and have some real fun, but make sure your appropriate to a certain extent.
-We require just a few addons for raiding: Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT), BigWigs or Deadly Boss Mods(DBM), RClootcouncil, and Raider.io.

Contact info:

Battle tag: Mellonhead#1809 (recruitment officer),Meatbus#11401
Discord: Bino#8813 (recruitment officer),Anatheema#1097
or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdaE9M6N9E
Hello all! Now that RL has settled down, a group of us are looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding and pushing through Mythic content again.

Our Raid Lead is a previous top 100 US guild player and the rest of us are solid experienced players with various AOTC and mythic achievements.

Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Will consider Tues if we need a third day for new content]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST; we pull quickly!

Expectations:
- Know your class/spec and be prepared for raids, or you'll sit out [sorry!]
- Team > self attitude
- Helpful and respectful to everyone
- No cliques/drama

For raiding, we NEED:
- DPS with OS as tank (MT positions are filled)
- 1 DPS with OS as heals
- 1-2 healers for Mythic (currently have priest/druid/pally)
- Ranged DPS; (lock/mage would be nice.. haven't seen those in a while!)
- All skilled and versatile players will be considered!

Other info:
- Guild name TBD by member votes
- Guild will be on Stormrage as Alliance.
- We have discord ready to go
- Working on website for application purposes
- We are moving ASAP, but taking our time recruiting the RIGHT people!

Questions? Feel free to msg me on bnet: Ashley1640#1792
** Yes, I'm posting on an alt for privacy until we make the move!