BM is awful in pvp

Hunter
Oh yeah, I forgot they put most of our DPS into autoshot so even when the planets align and you are fighting some class that you can actually kite nowadays, you can't even jump/spin kite effectively anymore.
10/22/2018 12:54 AMPosted by Okrim
I refuse to play SV. I don't want to Melee Hunter.

^ never been a fan of melee to begin with. I'd rather take up an entirely different class than go SV.
10/28/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Alerka
The problem is that you can't command your pet to use abilities or even heal your pet if you have no LOS. Also, one of the main aspects of BM's rotation is a pet haste with a bleed baked into it (barbed shot). You can't compete in the arena at high rating when your main dps ability ruins your control abilities like freezing trap when switching targets. Also, stomp breaks crowd control too.

Hunter's could reset a fight by freezing trap, FD into camoflage, but barbed shot screws this up 50% of the time.

The spec is a mess in pvp.

So much stupid in this post, I wanna see if OP can figure out why before I tell him how REEEEE this post is
10/28/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Reverendjim
10/28/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Alerka
The problem is that you can't command your pet to use abilities or even heal your pet if you have no LOS. Also, one of the main aspects of BM's rotation is a pet haste with a bleed baked into it (barbed shot). You can't compete in the arena at high rating when your main dps ability ruins your control abilities like freezing trap when switching targets. Also, stomp breaks crowd control too.

Hunter's could reset a fight by freezing trap, FD into camoflage, but barbed shot screws this up 50% of the time.

The spec is a mess in pvp.

So much stupid in this post, I wanna see if OP can figure out why before I tell him how REEEEE this post is

Post on your hunter or just shut your trailer park mouth kid. The hunter class is a joke this expansion after the unwarranted nerfs on BM and the broken !@# MM. Go back to your own forum; nobody cares what you have to say here.
10/29/2018 01:28 AMPosted by Alerka
10/28/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Reverendjim

Post on your hunter or just shut your trailer park mouth kid. The hunter class is a joke this expansion after the unwarranted nerfs on BM and the broken !@# MM. Go back to your own forum; nobody cares what you have to say here.

Okay here we go! You can’t kill command or mend pet if there is any LOS going on but you can use any pet ability as long as they are within sight of their target. That’s right cupcake, this includes pet offensive dispels, roar of sacrifice, and spirit beast heals! All while you are safe behind the pillar.

But wait! There’s more! You don’t even need a glyph for freeze trap to break dots anymore! It’s baked right in the spell! That’s right folks anyone caught in your freezing trap will auto drop all of their dots! Because dots Breaking traps are SO 2012. And the bleed is great for keeping rogues from getting resets! Let’s hear it for barbed shot!

But wait! We’re not done yet! Stomp breaking crowd control sounds like a GIT GUD situation. But for the low low price of FREE we’re gonna teach you how to GIT GUD! Whenever you are around a trap or a sheep and you want to press stomp, Don’t do it! Problem solved! Amazing!

And if you read this in the next 15 minutes we’ll throw in some bonus commentary for Free! You can get all of your auto shot damage in by learning how to Strafe! That’s right no more back peddling because that is for scrubs! By learning to strafe you can kite for days and get that sweet high auto damage in every time! Also that high auto damage is great for when your pet is being CCed for days at a time by mages, druids, or anyone!

Let’s hear it for auto damage!
I refuse to play SV. Nopppeee. I guess I'll keep being bad in bgs/open world pvp haha.
10/29/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Reverendjim

Okay here we go! You can’t kill command or mend pet if there is any LOS going on but you can use any pet ability as long as they are within sight of their target. That’s right cupcake, this includes pet offensive dispels, roar of sacrifice, and spirit beast heals! All while you are safe behind the pillar.

But wait! There’s more! You don’t even need a glyph for freeze trap to break dots anymore! It’s baked right in the spell! That’s right folks anyone caught in your freezing trap will auto drop all of their dots! Because dots Breaking traps are SO 2012. And the bleed is great for keeping rogues from getting resets! Let’s hear it for barbed shot!

But wait! We’re not done yet! Stomp breaking crowd control sounds like a GIT GUD situation. But for the low low price of FREE we’re gonna teach you how to GIT GUD! Whenever you are around a trap or a sheep and you want to press stomp, Don’t do it! Problem solved! Amazing!

And if you read this in the next 15 minutes we’ll throw in some bonus commentary for Free! You can get all of your auto shot damage in by learning how to Strafe! That’s right no more back peddling because that is for scrubs! By learning to strafe you can kite for days and get that sweet high auto damage in every time! Also that high auto damage is great for when your pet is being CCed for days at a time by mages, druids, or anyone!

I stopped reading when you said you can use spirit beast heal when you don't have line of site.
Its still decent. Have you tried mm? Rofl now theirs an issue.
10/29/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Alerka

I stopped reading when you said you can use spirit beast heal when you don't have line of site.

You can on teammates there fella! Now be a good boy and finish your lesson!
10/28/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Guldalina
10/23/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Kronïe
BM doesn't need damage buffs. With us being 100% mobile its beyond ridiculous to think you should do as much damage or burst as classes who actually cast.

Glyph of mend pet as a pvp talent would be HUGE for BM. More utility to actually kite would also go a long way. Our defenses aren't on par with the burst we have to deal with and our ability to kite. Something like scatter or entrapment etc would be huge.

Marks only needs to stand for one spell, and is fully mobile otherwise.

Survival is fully mobile

So arcane shot does the same dmg as kill command?

all this genuis talk from a warlock with 100k hks in 10 years yeah your a hunter expert there pve nerd
10/30/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Ruffiaann

all this genuis talk from a warlock with 100k hks in 10 years yeah your a hunter expert there pve nerd

It’s okay powderpuff if you couldn’t learn all of that by playing your own hunter, I’m here to help!