Blood elf paladins in Classic

Classic Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Who will not play if we dont rightfully recieve the BE paladin in classic vanilla
Just roll tauren. Be big and beefy like me!
In Classic/Vanilla, the Horde didn't have Paladins. The Alliance didn't have Shamans.
I can't tell if you're trolling or just an entitled brat.
No
Haha, Horde will have Shamans and like it.
In vanilia there was no crying in baseball. Oh and no flying either.
10/24/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Bravefighter

The Horde didn't have paladins in Vanilla...?
If I play its going to be something new for a changed. Im going forsaken warrior. since they were not hunters back then. I could be wrong on that.
LOL

1. there won't be blood elves
2. horde didn't have paladins
Classic is a dumpster fire. I won't play it regardless.

Have fun with never getting into groups lawlret paladins!
Yea sorry isn’t going to happen. Horde will complain about the alliance having it easier in BWL with paladins helping you pretty much cheese the first boss. ;)
10/24/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Sunday

come on, you think blizz is going to ACTUALLY give players vanilla? nah, its going to be quasi-vanilla. its gonna be vanilla bean with sprinkles. they're not going to make rets as horrid as they were in vanilla nor shammies as OP because they know THIS playerbase even with their rose-tinted goggles will whine and cry and boycott...
I'll probably roll a female Forsaken warrior, protection spec.

I am not sure if I will call her Gassavia. Probably Vassagia.
If hey don't do actual vanilla people will hate it, but when they get actual vanilla they are going to hate it anyways.
no BEs

no horde paladins
no alliance shamans (shamen??)
10/24/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Abrani
10/24/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Bravefighter

The Horde didn't have paladins in Vanilla...?

Nope,they didn't.
10/24/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Weathervane
10/24/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Sunday

come on, you think blizz is going to ACTUALLY give players vanilla? nah, its going to be quasi-vanilla. its gonna be vanilla bean with sprinkles. they're not going to make rets as horrid as they were in vanilla nor shammies as OP because they know THIS playerbase even with their rose-tinted goggles will whine and cry and boycott...

Blizzard will.

And the slew of lemmings who think Classic is the best thing since sliced jesus because some streamer told them so will be in for an extremely rude awakening
10/24/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Gojjira
If hey don't do actual vanilla people will hate it, but when they get actual vanilla they are going to hate it anyways.

Disagree.
10/24/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Abragar
Yea sorry isn’t going to happen. Horde will complain about the alliance having it easier in BWL with paladins helping you pretty much cheese the first boss. ;)

Will anyone be doing it? won't they just skip it and farm the five man stuff merrily to AQ?